BMW 325i M-Sport Offer

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
alan9600;722083 said:
U r welcome....but please bring some pretty gal accompany us....hehe

Something totally irrelavant.... Which SC have the most best looking SA (girls la of course)? :top:

SapphireBlack;722142 said:
Something totally irrelavant.... Which SC have the most best looking SA (girls la of course)? :top:

Sapphire ... please start a new thread on that, it will be one heck of a thread! Go for it!!!

tIANcI;722147 said:
Sapphire ... please start a new thread on that, it will be one heck of a thread! Go for it!!!

Better not... afterwards violate some terms and regulations here... plus the fact afterwards that i'll be branded Mr Ham Sap Lo :top: Ha ha ha!

ok.. ok back to topic..

SapphireBlack;722151 said:
Better not... afterwards violate some terms and regulations here... plus the fact afterwards that i'll be branded Mr Ham Sap Lo :top: Ha ha ha!

ok.. ok back to topic..

Where got ham sap? You only APPRECIATE mah ... LOL! Fighting over TT seems a norm so appreciation of SAs should be ok what. :)

tIANcI;722179 said:
Where got ham sap? You only APPRECIATE mah ... LOL! Fighting over TT seems a norm so appreciation of SAs should be ok what. :)

please take note that a statement like this (highlighted) should be refrain coming from someone who has never attended a TT before. Please come to the TT to see for yourself the "fighting" before u make any similar statement again. thank u

lamoo;722182 said:
please take note that a statement like this (highlighted) should be refrain coming from someone who has never attended a TT before. Please come to the TT to see for yourself the "fighting" before u make any similar statement again. thank u

Wow ... Noted. I guess my reading of things at the PJ Paparich TT was wrong. I am so stupid to think there were some unhappiness there. My mistake la. You know ... An ignorant beginner only. I mean what to do right. Me so so dumb. Next time I read more carefully ok. :0) is that better now lamoo?

uncalled sarcasm...

tIANcI;722212 said:
Wow ... Noted. I guess my reading of things at the PJ Paparich TT was wrong. I am so stupid to think there were some unhappiness there. My mistake la. You know ... An ignorant beginner only. I mean what to do right. Me so so dumb. Next time I read more carefully ok. :0) is that better now lamoo?

tIANcI;722212 said:

A hypocrite apology

Wow ... now we resort to name calling. Okay la, this I am not going into because I seen this sort of behaviour so many times on Malaysian forums. It only gets worse.

What we have in Malaysia is OUR opinion only. No one sees/reads things for what it is and all said is taken very personally. Read my postings carefully, I do not write things by shooting from the hip. Read it carefully word for word and note the elements that it refers to. Then perhaps you can be enlightened and see how I have more than justified what I said.

Perhaps, time to go back on topic and not hijack this thread. I am sure if I were such a sarcastic person who is hypocritical then a complain can be lodged for breaching any of the forum rules. Let the Admin make the decision. Its their forum and their rules.

Hi all,

Just checked with Ingress for 325 M Sport. They quoted RM255,800 [pre-reg 2012] excluding insurance. Any of you purchase this model recently?how much [after bargain]?:103:

Capt Grey;749089 said:
Hi all,

Just checked with Ingress for 325 M Sport. They quoted RM255,800 [pre-reg 2012] excluding insurance. Any of you purchase this model recently?how much [after bargain]?:103:

not much a bargain they can give you for the pre-reg unless they slash a few more k to clear the stocks. but if you get a pre-used then they can slash a few more percentage from the publish price (premium selection). Ask for freebies from SA.

Capt Grey;749089 said:
Hi all,

Why not pay another RM43k for a brand new latest F30 328i.

Mr VP,

Budget tak cukup. Actually the car is for my wife . cannot tahan bro....saturday/sunday my wife will 'henjut' my E60.

Top Bottom