BMW 325i M-Sport Offer

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Empty Tree 8;721652 said:
Bros,

Glenmarie has a Silver 325 sport. 256.8k with 5 years BSRI.

o_O if i were u, press for more. what is the mileage like? did u check Ingress or Wearnes?

Empty Tree 8;721652 said:
Bros,

Glenmarie has a Silver 325 sport. 256.8k with 5 years BSRI.

How come yesterday the SA telling me 5yrs BSRI are quote at 261k? r u sure ET8? :motz:
3yrs BSRI quote at 255k. Zero mileage!

tIANcI;721713 said:
Just go and demand la ... You got nothing to lose. Hehehe

Like that huh.....aiyoo there act like snake huh :thefinger:. If this is true what ET8 was saying then i should waste my time again andask for demand!! definately

hanzo ... Where got snake? Simple supply and demand la. If feel syiok then you buy. So they must raise your level of syiokness right?

Dear All Dude..

I'm sorry....

Just press an booking for 520d at Ingress just now....

sorry.......

alan ... good one! Did you get the SA Rose to attend to you? :) Don't forget to show me the car when you get it. I will buy you one teh tarik if you let me drive it. :) :)

TIANCI, nope,the SA called Michelle,as my partner introduce me must find her,get RM3800.00 discount...hehe

ofcourse no problem,just find one day we come out for TT.

Arround next week can get the car.....

tIANcI;721793 said:
alan ... good one! Did you get the SA Rose to attend to you? :) Don't forget to show me the car when you get it. I will buy you one teh tarik if you let me drive it. :) :)

alan9600;721849 said:
TIANCI, nope,the SA called Michelle,as my partner introduce me must find her,get RM3800.00 discount...hehe

ofcourse no problem,just find one day we come out for TT.

Arround next week can get the car.....

alan ... Next week you can find me at KLCC, I will be camping there, literally la. Got project. Drop by ok! Must ride in your F10!

Dude,i seldom go KL punya lar....u come donw klang,i belanjar Bak Kut Teh.....hehe

tIANcI;721894 said:
alan ... Next week you can find me at KLCC, I will be camping there, literally la. Got project. Drop by ok! Must ride in your F10!

alan9600;721903 said:
Dude,i seldom go KL punya lar....u come donw klang,i belanjar Bak Kut Teh.....hehe

alan ... Like that means end of March la ...

alan9600;721903 said:

Oh....i heard food food..
Can I join or not?? not in KL. Klang o.K

U r welcome....but please bring some pretty gal accompany us....hehe

racheltoh;722061 said:
Oh....i heard food food..
Can I join or not?? not in KL. Klang o.K

alan9600;721980 said:
3.46am still online??? tak dapat tidur ke???hehe...

alan ... Working la, clients are from UK ... What to do. Cari makan ...

alan9600;722083 said:
U r welcome....but please bring some pretty gal accompany us....hehe

Rachel ... Alan likes the 'matured' ones. Hehehehe ...

alan ... There are 500 more 3 series that rolled out from the factory. Ask and see if true.

Top Bottom