f30 loose tail lamp

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
so far mine is okay and hope it stays that way. Have only made 1200 km since i took the car 1.5 months ago.

yesterday my boot tail light loosen out ;(
ahppen when i wash my car and saw a gap between the light n boot. so i just use my hand try to push in..... end up the whole light almost coming out.

I realised my 4-day old 316i right boot tail light loosened. Brought it back to Ingress this morning and made a claim. Fortunately the part was in inventory and a new piece was installed within 30 minutes.:top:

richard912;853475 said:
I realised my 4-day old 316i right boot tail light loosened. Brought it back to Ingress this morning and made a claim. Fortunately the part was in inventory and a new piece was installed within 30 minutes.:top:

This is a common problem for CKD f30 so service centres already keep stock for this item.

The Service Manager was surprised still got this problem as the matter was resolved after the reported issues came to light and resolved. Mine seem to have been a random case.
splee;853482 said:
This is a common problem for CKD f30 so service centres already keep stock for this item.

richard912;853558 said:
The Service Manager was surprised still got this problem as the matter was resolved after the reported issues came to light and resolved. Mine seem to have been a random case.

This is a typical answer from a SC. Never believe what they say.

Yeah, understandable. What else can they say? Else, customer will become irate.
splee;853562 said:
This is a typical answer from a SC. Never believe what they say.

bmw 316i also have problem wind noise ? this lamp also problem ? i decide buy 1 but c now very scare .. got other big problem ?

- - - Updated - - -

bmw 316i also have problem wind noise ? this lamp also problem ? i decide buy 1 but c now very scare .. got other big problem ?

rickson;855235 said:

- - - Updated - - -

These are teething problem. Which car forum doesn't have complaint ?

- - - Updated - - -

rickson;855235 said:

- - - Updated - - -

rickson;855235 said:

- - - Updated - - -

Buy now, regret later...:rock:

- - - Updated - - -

rickson;855235 said:

- - - Updated - - -

Buy now, regret later...:rock:

Teething problems with the F30 has resulted in UDM coming to mean, "Ultimate Driving Migraine" for some.

sh_Callum;855237 said:

- - - Updated - - -

Lol ... i like your reply, which car doesn't has complain ... don't worry ... just buy, drive, speed and sell after that ......
I'm used to the bumpy F30 already .... just remember when u fetch a chick ... don't speed, else she will feel unstable.

Second thing is ... when it rain... have coffee tea or her, don't drive ....

other than that... it's still a good car to drive.

It's only 200~300k for this car ... what do you expect? The SA tell me ... if you get 7 series, that one QA better, sure no problem .... i shut up as i'm not up to that level:14::14::14::14:

For your info. Just discovred that my car tail lamp bracket broken again on the same side like last time. What a joke for a five months old car changed tail lamp twice. SC claim no stock lah, half day today lah, no stock lah bla bla bla. I told them you cant expect me not to drive the car in this festive season or i should take out the whole light and drive without the real tail lamp. Luckily the SA is qute helpful and get my lght changed.

It is a admitted defective part by bmw told by the SA. It depends on batch, some may not have prob

Top Bottom