f30 loose tail lamp

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
yea, it's sux to the max, paid a RM2xxk but get a endless problem vehicle WTF ? BMW downgraded ? i won't invest on this vehicle brand anymore!

i hd it replaced tdy, bmw msia need to order fm Singapore. The hassle is taken up 2-3hours waiting for such a premium price.

seenotype;821209 said:
yea, it's sux to the max, paid a RM2xxk but get a endless problem vehicle WTF ? BMW downgraded ? i won't invest on this vehicle brand anymore!

Albeit all these problems, I still find it one of the best driver cars around. I truly hope that they can sort out all these QC problems ASAP.

with the slew of problems and defects on the f30, a large part of which can be pinpointed to the lack of quality control, I am starting to think of Audi as my next car

c-square;821262 said:
with the slew of problems and defects on the f30, a large part of which can be pinpointed to the lack of quality control, I am starting to think of Audi as my next car
I know this is sacriligeous, but I've just had about enough with these issues, which shouldn't be there in the first place

c-square;821263 said:
I know this is sacriligeous, but I've just had about enough with these issues, which shouldn't be there in the first place

Have you heard about nightmares with Audi?

Sent: Thursday, 9 May 2013 1:16 PM
To: bmwvoice
Subject: Comments & Inquiries from bmw.com.my

Received on 09/05/2013 13:16:00

Name :
Contact Method : Email
Email Address :

Postal Address :

Province :penang
Post Code :
Date of Birth :1988-10-17
Home Telephone :
Work Telephone :
Mobile Number:
Fax :
Profession :Other
Position :eek:ther
Hear from :Search engine
Chassis :
Model :
Bought from :

Query Category :Customer Services
Comments :
How come this vehicle have so many minor problems after one month of purchased (purchased at dec 2012). Seriously, the quality control of f30 really sux to the max and i'mi really regret of buying this fucking vehicle, paying a 2xxk but get a endless problems vehicle? WTF , is it BMW downgraded ?

this is what i've feedback to BMW MALAYSIA today =)

Whoaaaa, bro. I know the frustration that has been welling up in you but maybe you should tone down on those profanities

colebruno;821299 said:
Have you heard about nightmares with Audi?
Yups, I heard that Audi used to have problems with their FSI gearbox, but I've also heard they have rectified the bugs.

No offence.

But you are showing your age.

I am only a year older but seriously ... >_> ...

You need to approach this from a more matured manner.

Go to consumer tribunal, have an open forum discussion with your sa.

Potentially send a more mature email to BMW Germany.

Writing a feedback form, and swearing ?

Really ?

You do know that its not going to get you anywhere right ?

Take a chill pill, evaluate your options and for goodness sake, write like an adult.

You will be amazed at the difference, when you are calm and composed.

I was like you when I was younger. But I have learnt, that the best way to get shit done is be calm.

Seriously it makes me disappointed again and again zzz that's y I'm so hot when typing this email to them zzzz

Do like the korean guy did lah.. smash the bmw and spray paint the body with red colour words! I am sure he was pissed too when he did that..

Im facing the same problem too, but luckily my taillamps bracket didnt break, just fix back . Settle within 30 mins

Tangty;821965 said:
Believe it or not guys...my tail lamp is falling out yet AGAIN!!!! WtFFFFFF
too bad this forum dun hv 'like' button otherwise I will gv u a like :D pls complain to BMW Malaysia let them know their f30 is sux

I just recived my car about a month ago. Now i just realise the tail lamp abit lose on the right side, but on the left the tail lamp seem to be good.

btw is there any posting about f30 problem list thread?

erman6600;832099 said:
I just recived my car about a month ago. Now i just realise the tail lamp abit lose on the right side, but on the left the tail lamp seem to be good.

btw is there any posting about f30 problem list thread?

This is normal..the left would be next...it happened to me..

Wooo this happened to bmw cars...
Think something quality assembly issues here or parts quality isuses quess...
F30 a new model fuuuhhhh

keta aku standet je...tak apa kan...

Mine still intact after 3 months,... but now got kinda "metal rubbing sound" when turning left @ slow speed... embarrassing when parking the car in shopping mall,....Oh my Bimmer !!!

Just received my car last 2 weeks and this morning just realized that the left rear tail light on the boot lid came off. Call pendragon kuantan and spare part will be available next week. Just wondering car with price of 2++k came about this kind of quality. My 11 years e46 tail light still strong intact on the boot lid!

Top Bottom