F10 520d vs 523i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
dark1234;699487 said:
agreed at last week ab owner class, everyone agreed 320d is a MONSTER !!!!! balance of weight vs Performance.
i think 520d is a bit tad overweight compare with 320d.

Actually the 520d is quite good, not lacking in the torque n power department when you step on it....again, if the driver has the balls(or the ovaries), it becomes a very fast car indeed!! Look at TiTAN's 520d, always with the fast front pack of cars in the convoy drives!! But he already has indicated.......don't tell him I told you....he's getting a F30 next year in our F30 group buy (special discount-join us!).....most likely the 320d...maybe the 328i!

docrayboy;699649 said:
Actually the 520d is quite good, not lacking in the torque n power department when you step on it....again, if the driver has the balls(or the ovaries), it becomes a very fast car indeed!! Look at TiTAN's 520d, always with the fast front pack of cars in the convoy drives!! But he already has indicated.......don't tell him I told you....he's getting a F30 next year in our F30 group buy (special discount-join us!).....most likely the 320d...maybe the 328i!

temping can pm me the deal for F30 320d ?, see if HM let me buy one more car or not ;P

docrayboy;699649 said:

Hi Docrayboy,

Please include me in the F30 group buy! Looking forward to the 328...

The new 3 series looks good from the picture that i've seen.

I have stupid question to ask in this forum.

For $400k, what other car would you consider besides a BMW 5 series?

colebruno;700139 said:

Porsche 911 (997)!

colebruno;700139 said:

I would consider Audi A6 S Line... Huhu

docrayboy;699649 said:

special discount ?? haha...how much for the 320d... i do interest

no la... i wanted it fast so i settled for the showroom unit... after paid booking they locked the showroom car. but before that a few people sit inside and poke poke already for a few days.

Top Bottom