ECU Remapping by BVO, the sequel

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Realred78;530626 said:
Cool bro. Looking forward to it. May arrive earlier to see Bernard do yours and check out the difference :burnout:
:rock:

hope this investment is wroth.

pussy;527708 said:
ya.. i can get mine done for free !!:thefinger:

still pissing off in other people's thread..really looking for business in this forum..

where did you get it for free? bro
lot of ppl cari makan here, even the singaporean.. :smokin:

fred;530791 said:
where did you get it for free? bro
lot of ppl cari makan here, even the singaporean.. :smokin:

Fred please read the entire thread then you will understand what pussy means.

realred,

sorry to inform that i couldnt join u all this weekend...looking forward for next bernard trip.have fun bro...

Realred78;531339 said:
From all the rave reviews I have heard and read, I am sure it will be.

Can't wait :burnout:

oh Ya..... is Tomorrow ! can't wait for tomorrow also.

ya, where is the actual location, the tiang number also. if not hard to find

sewell;531940 said:
ya, where is the actual location, the tiang number also. if not hard to find

bro, give me ur number, ill sms u the location.
im going in at 5..

Just got a heads up from one of the forumers, Bernard is located nearby Eneos at the Basement of the Old Wing 1 U..look out for that..

time for me to test out my remap performance ..... vroom.... vroom..... vroommmmmmmmm.............

i was with bernyeow. Bernard just finish remapping his car. Test drove in One World hotel carpark. Wow!!!!! so much difference. Car hear tyres screeching from standstill upon taking off. Now im so tempted to remap my car as well but Bernard needs to check out at 1pm and head on home.

Feedback after Remapping

BMWs;532308 said:
i was with bernyeow. Bernard just finish remapping his car. Test drove in One World hotel carpark. Wow!!!!! so much difference. Car hear tyres screeching from standstill upon taking off. Now im so tempted to remap my car as well but Bernard needs to check out at 1pm and head on home.

Tough luck, bro. Bernard was free the whole of yesterday. My 530i was done at 1am Saturday morning. Took it for a spin on the Penchala Link. Words cannot describe how it felt. Honestly, though I was driving a different car. It felt so light like a 3 series. Torque had noticeably increased. I was particularly amazed how fast the RPM shot up from 3500 - 6500. Even on non-sport mode, I could drag the car to 6500.

Another thing is I now only require 1/4 depression of the accelerator for the car to shoot off from stand still. The smoothness and responsiveness is unbelievable.

It was indeed a great difference. Enjoyed chatting with Bernard and also checking out his UDM which sounds unbelievable.

Would love to hear from the rest on their experience. I am not surprised that you guys have yet to log in. Must be out there enjoying your rides. :burnout:

Harbajan's 528i was nothing less than jaw droppin! & eye-poppin! :top: I can only wonder what greater heights your 530 would have taken you!....It's all in the feel of rush! Everything seems to pass by you a lot lot faster.

the 530 has spoken...thumbs up buddy..n thanks Realred78 for this session. thumbs up~ :)

Oh ya, the remapping really help to improve the touqe. there is no more any lagging from standstill. thank realread78 for the session, and nice to meet with you guys.

the 528 re-mapping ..definately poisoned some of the others 528 ...

DSC00621.jpg

those came back after testing .. ravikumare39 , bimmerholic ..were seem to be smilling away...
deep -- still dreaming of this car ....

Top Bottom