BVO ECU Remapping for e46 / e39 / e90 / e60 / z4 / e63 / x5

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Feisal you are the man. Bernard the sifu. Had my remap (E46 325i( done on Friday night. Really good. Smoother and pick up better. My friend that were with me (E39 528i) immediately ask Bernard to do his as well even though he was not schedule after he tried mine. For the price I would say it is value for money.

Next change camshaft.........

Thank you taiko Feisal for arranging it.

Cheers.

Had my remap E39 523i.No regrets.Smooth and more torque and also FC abit better.

Thnks Feisal for the arrangement.

zakmt_69;471577 said:
Had my remap E39 523i.No regrets.Smooth and more torque and also FC abit better.

Thnks Feisal for the arrangement.

hi bro, what year for your car?

Stan / Zakaria,

Good to hear that you guys appreciate the difference that it makes.

Drive safely.

Feizal,I couldn't make it again this time.It's a real B**ch when you live quite a distance from KL but I know I will soon.In the meantime,were there any 530s in the list this time around?I would love to hear some feedbacks from any of you guys who had their E60s tuned by Bernard.Cheers guys

Bro Guna,

Why not take a leisure drive down to S'pore and have Bernard do the remapping for you. I missed the remapping too and thinking of driving down to S'pore. Sofar i have read many positive feedback from Bernard's satified customers and same goes for his S'pore customers http://www.bmw-sg.com/.

Feisal's the man for arranging the session....its good to have the chance to meet another fellow forumer. Wonder whats next? SC maybe...muahaha

hi, replay.. I remember I read it somewhere that your ride is a E39 530i which is exactly the same model as mine. By the way, I did the remapping too. Just would like to find out how you "feel" the different? In which department?

Gerald 5;472205 said:
hi, replay.. I remember I read it somewhere that your ride is a E39 530i which is exactly the same model as mine. By the way, I did the remapping too. Just would like to find out how you "feel" the different? In which department?

Hi Gerald, well main difference is the throttle response, its pretty much near instantaneous now, earlier there would be a slight delay when the throttle was fully depressed to the car responding. thats the main plus point, of course there are others which we can cover over some drinks. Have u chipped ur ride yet?

AlexC;464213 said:
1. BMWs/E90/N52/2006
2. joetan/e46/m54/2002
3. Eric/46/M54/2001
4. bikerz/e46/m52tu/2000
5. Replay/e39/M54B30/2003
6. Herbert/e39/525i/M54/2002
7. Juan Powerblow/e92/323i/N52/2007
8. e39vroom/e39/m54/2003
9. AlexC/E90/325i/N52/2005 CBU

BMWs / JPB / AlexC,

Any feedback on the improvment for the N52?

CK

Replay;472566 said:
Hi Gerald, well main difference is the throttle response, its pretty much near instantaneous now, earlier there would be a slight delay when the throttle was fully depressed to the car responding. thats the main plus point, of course there are others which we can cover over some drinks. Have u chipped ur ride yet?

Hi thanks for the reply bro. I did mine on Sunday where Bernard told me another e39 530i silver did it on Friday's night, so I reckon it should be you. The reason why I ask was to find out the similarity of the "feel".Frankly, I feel very little, and the gear change is a bit is no too smooth too, perhaps I did not give the correct and detail feedback to bernard during test drive. I truely believe Bernard is capable to do it best. Drinks? just names the place and time bro.

ECU Remap for E60 at Popular Garage

Had by E60 520i ECU remapped by Popular Garage (www.populargarage.com.my) for jerky tranmission at low speeds last week. Apparently the engine speed and transmission was not in sync. The remap took less than 1 hour and cost less than RM1k depending on model. Car feels so much better and smooth to drive. Money well spent, highly recommended. Speak to Ben.

tosoon;482500 said:
Had by E60 520i ECU remapped by Popular Garage (www.populargarage.com.my) for jerky tranmission at low speeds last week. Apparently the engine speed and transmission was not in sync. The remap took less than 1 hour and cost less than RM1k depending on model. Car feels so much better and smooth to drive. Money well spent, highly recommended. Speak to Ben.

Why they only do auto car as per the website? i always wonder if you can tune an ecu, what is the difference between a auto and manual? A manual is supposedly easier as you don't have to worry about the g/box characteristics when doing the tune. I'm very intersted to knwo the reason(s)

tosoon;482500 said:

Chief,

Care to explain how did the engine speed & trans not in sync? When you say jerky, do you mean it jerks forward when it upshifts?

If the ECU is remapped, meaning the values are being restored to factory default or can you increase the HP & torque?

Pardon my ignorance....

thanks.

Top Bottom