e92/e93 buying guide..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
soulfood;775137 said:
Agree with bro ryou....its even a big concern when you are running on RON 97 like I am experiencing now...luckily mine is weekend car only..

aiya run 95 lor, most ppl are on 95, even heavily modded monster 335's

mix city driving you are looking at 12-13l/100km 13-15l if you have to do the federal/LDP crawl everyday

but if you are looking at any sort of performance car, why are u worried about FC? buy a 320d or Prius if you are so worried about FC...im sorry to be blunt, but if FC is a criteria then you really sshouldnt be looking at petrol 3 series... theres no such thing as a frugal performance car.

even my GTI was giving me only 10-12l per 100km...also cannot reach PG in 1 tank if i play with other cars on NS highway :) The 1.4 TSI which is always touted as a frugal performance engine...the moment you push it hard, will give crap FC as well

Ryou;775155 said:
aiya run 95 lor, most ppl are on 95, even heavily modded monster 335's

mix city driving you are looking at 12-13l/100km 13-15l if you have to do the federal/LDP crawl everyday

but if you are looking at any sort of performance car, why are u worried about FC? buy a 320d or Prius if you are so worried about FC...im sorry to be blunt, but if FC is a criteria then you really sshouldnt be looking at petrol 3 series... theres no such thing as a frugal performance car.

even my GTI was giving me only 10-12l per 100km...also cannot reach PG in 1 tank if i play with other cars on NS highway :) The 1.4 TSI which is always touted as a frugal performance engine...the moment you push it hard, will give crap FC as well

Bro,

I never mentioned that I am very much worried about the FC....When I bought it last time I have readied myself with the expected high running 7 maintenance of the 335...it just happened to be my house closer to LRT station and also LRT station underneath my office and parking space is limited...so why bother drive my baby to office everyday...take LRT lorr.....hehehe....although its a weekend car but I am still spending round RM150 on ron 97 per weekk.............no offence bro...

i just don't like the to pump petrol every 2 days. my e85 is running at 11l/100km and i pump petrol every 3-4 days which i still can accept. If i pump petrol every 2 days, i will feel like i am bleeding. So one full tank can go around 450km?

weij99;775212 said:
i just don't like the to pump petrol every 2 days. my e85 is running at 11l/100km and i pump petrol every 3-4 days which i still can accept. If i pump petrol every 2 days, i will feel like i am bleeding. So one full tank can go around 450km?

Yess....one full tak for 450km....

Hi everyone. Would like to ask that, 1 of the sales person told me e92 only can loan up to 70%. Is that true?

colinbird;776079 said:
Hi everyone. Would like to ask that, 1 of the sales person told me e92 only can loan up to 70%. Is that true?

depends on the year of manufacturing I guess..for '07 or '08 can still get high loans if not mistaken..

hello everybody. i am contemplating of getting a 325i e93. i am currently driving e92 coupe 320i. do convertibles lack the road handling compared to coupes?
moreover, i m looking at the e93 premium selection from bmw AD. wonder if the current car owners can share some tips of maintaining the car. appreciate the feedbacks.
e93 with the top down, real class......i love my current ride too

Plan to get another Bimmer, considering 08 Recond E93 330 Msport with iDrive white Rm20xK, worth to buy? yesterday i go test drive but i heard rumor F32 coming soon.
Currently I'm drive 05 E90.

F32 is at least a year from arriving in Msia...in fact, i doubt it will be here till early 2014.

Rattlesnake, i think the market now is commanding for 190k-200k for an UK 2007 M sport. Mine comes quite fully equipped. Are you serious ?

M5port;783499 said:
Rattlesnake, i think the market now is commanding for 190k-200k for an UK 2007 M sport. Mine comes quite fully equipped. Are you serious ?

Yes I am seriously considering a 335i, after being tapaoed by one....:thefinger:
What are your specs? and miileage?
Suspensions? Any remaps or methanol injection?
Thanks

rattlesnake1982;783752 said:
Yes I am seriously considering a 335i, after being tapaoed by one....:thefinger:
What are your specs? and miileage?
Suspensions? Any remaps or methanol injection?
Thanks

M5port has one of the best 335i's around
If he decides to sell as a complete package, your future 335i will be one of the fastest around :top:

Top Bottom