e92/e93 buying guide..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Buying an 07 E93 320

Hi Guys,
I'm new here, I would like to ask for some opinions on the E93 2007 320 which is selling at 195K. This unit comes with i drive. Do you guys think it is good deal? Thanks

Hi Sebastian,
Firstly, welcome to the forum and assumingly to bimmer world too.
For this price tag, you can get E92 325 or 335 with idrive too, but minus the convertible ler. Unless you really like the sun all day long...haha. But most importantly, look for an established dealer with extended warranty and good after sales service. Good luck!

sebastian200073;743203 said:
Hi Guys,
I'm new here, I would like to ask for some opinions on the E93 2007 320 which is selling at 195K. This unit comes with i drive. Do you guys think it is good deal? Thanks

Thanks. I'm currently getting bored with my e60 that's why I need a e93 which is exposed to sun. I'm not really looking on the speed and power.....I just wonder if there is any cronic problems on the 07 E93 320 engines and design and for 195K, seems like good buy.

sebastian200073;744076 said:
Thanks. I'm currently getting bored with my e60 that's why I need a e93 which is exposed to sun. I'm not really looking on the speed and power.....I just wonder if there is any cronic problems on the 07 E93 320 engines and design and for 195K, seems like good buy.

Bro....surely for e93 for 320 can get below 200k...but not 335....i mndriving e93... Its really sporty and awesome to catch ppl attention...

Hi I saw an e93 335 08 selling for 225K....Is a very good price but I don't understand why others are selling at the range of 270K range while this dealer are selling so cheap, I wonder how real is the deal. Can anyone advise

be careful when you see very low price used car which is in the market. Check the condition of the car and most probably the year manufacturer is different from what is stated. Check everything b4 you make your purchase.

Just a word of advice too, apparently there are cars popping up with permits from Sabah and Sarawak. and generally it costs about 30k-40k cheaper than the normal permitted ones. Not sure what is the implications and the difference between those and the normal ones though.

I checkout and test drive the car today, is an 07 instead an 08 as per thier claim. car codition is not good either as there are some rust on the wheel and engines bracket. So, it explained why a 335 e93 is offered at 220k. Anyway, i've been hearing allot of sales man complaint on the twin turbo engines problems and advise me to go for a 325 instead. is this true?

Hi everyone,

I'm currently in the market searching for an e92 335i and I came across this wonderful thread.

I'm looking for a black/grey m-sport and I've had so far came across 2units in mudah.

One is an 07 grey ( walnut interior) unit at OKR and another is a black (with red interior)unit at sri changgong.

Has anyone checked these cars out? Are they worth looking at? Are there any other units available that fit my description?

Any kind of feedback appreciated.

Thanks..

sebastian200073;744450 said:
I checkout and test drive the car today, is an 07 instead an 08 as per thier claim. car codition is not good either as there are some rust on the wheel and engines bracket. So, it explained why a 335 e93 is offered at 220k. Anyway, i've been hearing allot of sales man complaint on the twin turbo engines problems and advise me to go for a 325 instead. is this true?

Beware of stolen cars, even with all the complete documents. I would recommend to buy from a good or recommended dealer. There is a big difference between a 325 and 335 E92 or E93. Best is, test drive both, consider the cost and decide. Nothing better than to do it yourself. You will receive many different opinions. Good luck.....( My opinion : E92/E93 335 is as near to M )

Jaydm;748682 said:
Hi everyone,

I'm currently in the market searching for an e92 335i and I came across this wonderful thread.

I'm looking for a black/grey m-sport and I've had so far came across 2units in mudah.

One is an 07 grey ( walnut interior) unit at OKR and another is a black (with red interior)unit at sri changgong.

Has anyone checked these cars out? Are they worth looking at? Are there any other units available that fit my description?

Any kind of feedback appreciated.

Thanks..

There are many brothers driving 335's here. All with fun experience. GO test drive....and you can ask more advices after that.

Thanks Daniel E30 & saifuaw for the encouragement.

I need to be really sure of my purchase, don't want to end up with a lemon.

If anyone knows any particular shops/dealer to recommend, please let me know. You can PM me if you don't want to do it here.

Thanks again!

saifuaw,

I see that you got the blue M-sport with the black wheels. It was in mudah a couple of months back right? I was eyeing that too but wifey didnt agree with the color..

Hi, May I know how much premium I should be giving to a 330 vs a 325? Since both cc and HP is about the same. Consider a same spec and year made. Please advise, is a 330 07 with i drive selling at 205K is a good buy?

Rust is a common from UK imports, its not a big deal. rust on brake discs etc look bad, but its not a safety issue, if you really dont like it, just change the disc.

and please dont compare a 325 to a 335 in the same sentence, wanna get slapped ar? :) they are totally diffrent. just spend 15min in a 325 and a 335 on NKVE..then come back and post wheter u will still consider a 325

Ryou;758647 said:
Rust is a common from UK imports, its not a big deal. rust on brake discs etc look bad, but its not a safety issue, if you really dont like it, just change the disc.

and please dont compare a 325 to a 335 in the same sentence, wanna get slapped ar? :) they are totally diffrent. just spend 15min in a 325 and a 335 on NKVE..then come back and post wheter u will still consider a 325
328 and 335 can right in the same sentence? :p

Mavik;758740 said:
328 and 335 can right in the same sentence? :p

Only F30 328 :) but its nice to see that e92 prices have stabilized a bit....early this year b4 launch of f30 it dropped like stone..now back up. Looks like the 335i will be a classic

Top Bottom