e92/e93 buying guide..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
SilverBullet;783766 said:
M5port has one of the best 335i's around
If he decides to sell as a complete package, your future 335i will be one of the fastest around :top:

Really? I thought RX8's 335i the fastest? haha
Nvm all of the 335i are too fast and furious kings of street and touge rempits...
What are the command issues regarding the N54 engine?
Problematic? reliable? Or the N55 engine is better?

Maintenance costs standard or very huge?
Thanks bros....

Dear all sifu/senior,
After reading all the post here i m leaning towards E93 335i instead of 325i.
There is one E92 in mudah looks like a good deal, was wondering its from memer's here?
If not, can some sifu here give advice whether its worth to buy this one?
http://www.mudah.my/BMW+335i+Twin+Turbo+07-18856429.htm
or a recond unit like this one
http://www.carsifu.my/cars/5463/bmw-335i-e93-for-sale-in-others-by-is-r-e-s-b
which is a better deal? any workshop to recommend for inspection in KL (as i m from Jb)
Thanks

I think the E92 on mudah is a damn good deal provided the car is in good condition. Comes with performance rims, steering, brembo brakes... from the pics, it looks stunning. You should definitely check it out.

But if you prefer the convertible, then the E93 is good as well. Have fun ;)

whiteknight88;784959 said:
I think the E92 on mudah is a damn good deal provided the car is in good condition. Comes with performance rims, steering, brembo brakes... from the pics, it looks stunning. You should definitely check it out.

But if you prefer the convertible, then the E93 is good as well. Have fun ;)

Is the one by Rupee Enterprise consider good deal, cos come with 1 yr warranty? I read thru, someone posted earlier that the sales person name Is have good service. Call him today but the price seem a bit stiff??
There is another E93 325i on mudah with M3 bodykit also looks attractive to me. Initially have settle with this but after reading thru post here, seem like E93 is not much of problem n not very high maintenance too. Correct me if I m wrong. I think maintenance should not be double compare to 325i...

Sorry bro, is high mileage a concern? Any part may have life span especially on a 5/6 yrs car or 120k mileage? Worry cost a big bomb to change or repair anything...

Hi all sifu, buying a recond unit versus local AB car makes any different? Can anyone share the experience?

In general Local AB or any other authorized dealer will fetch better resale value compared to recond. Simply coz ppl worry about mileage & svc record.

Recond car do hv higher specs....sometimes better resale but very hard to sell.

This is based on my experience.

vikes;785589 said:
In general Local AB or any other authorized dealer will fetch better resale value compared to recond. Simply coz ppl worry about mileage & svc record.

Recond car do hv higher specs....sometimes better resale but very hard to sell.

This is based on my experience.

hmm..not really. AB cars are advertised at higher prices due to the owners paying much more for it initially, what they actually sell for is normally around the same level as recond. Also depends on what model u are looking for, there are almost zero AB 335's for sale...and very few e92/93 compared to recond.

As to that car u posted from mudah..it looks too good to be true, i have never seen a 335 under 180k with that sort of equipment before...so be wary. But it could be a genuine owner looking for quick sale..so no harm taking a look

Guys,

Newer i-Drive comes in DVD or hard disc format? Cause the SA said that the DVD version is the newer one.
Sorry, had not the fortune to be acquinted with i-Drive with my old Bimmers. Thanks in advance!

Hi guys. I'm new here.

Just wondering if anybody has any info on the grey E92 335i in AB CPO Glenmarie with 2 digit plate?
Previous owner in this forum?

Thanks

Hmmmm...you need to seek advice from bro Gendong. however, as per the forum's rules, please introduce yourself in the newbies section bro...

Bumping this thead up.

Any particular issues to look out for the 335i apart from the HPFP and DSC pump for say a car with genuine milleage of below 30k km?

hmmm......fishy now.......Wz :wink:

.....and the signature...new addition.........:top:

let me finish that for you..2007 E90/92 335i N54B30..there's only one type of car for N54 year 2007..hehe..congrats on ur new acquisition :top: n welcome to the clan

p/s: just curious, are u chew's friend?

Wastegate rattle , coils, injectors, abs pump. Total replacement cost below 10k. Hpfp no problem espc when u fill with ron 97. D N54 is a solid engine. It was nice meeting u in penang.

rx8;834108 said:
Wastegate rattle , coils, injectors, abs pump. Total replacement cost below 10k. Hpfp no problem espc when u fill with ron 97. D N54 is a solid engine. It was nice meeting u in penang.

Nice meeting you in Penang too bro! So just set aside RM10k for maintenance as usual eh? :D

Top Bottom