E90 325i Sports

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

SpyGames

Club Guest
Hi to all forumers and offical membersI would like an opinion regarding E90 325i Sports as I in the middle of looking for my new ride before Raya Puasa.Well again guys since I am in Perlis in between dealers ...Ingress Auto and Sapura Auto ..which one is better known for their reputation .Thanks in advance for the opinions given.rgdsSpyGames

a lot good feedback from Ingres Auto regarding to their aftersale service.i cant wait my car reach 10k km first service to visit them :rolleyes:

ok Paul

well basically i m plan to buy pre own or pre reg or demo car.well i ll check with Ingress Auto then.So thanks for your advice ..Take care ya

rgds
SpyGames

The E90 325i Sports is great... cosmetic enhancements (the M-sports accesories) look good, the harder suspension is bumpier but tolerable, and pays for itself whenever you take a corner. I'm a gadget freak so the iDrive is the highlight of the car for me as I like being able to see what mp3s are playing and what is coming up. The GPS is great too, especially when trying to find a friend's house in unfamiliar areas.

I got mine from Sapura Auto, and they've been pretty good so far. Although I also hear great things on Ingress, so I think you can probably be ok with either one.

Ingress is recommended. Speak to Jimmy or the boss En. Rabian. Mention you are from the Club too. While you are at it, book one for me. Hahaha..

For those that are interested in buying new, a special limited edition of the 325 sports will be available soon. Interesting specs *hint *hint*:top:

Cheers

alahai... 20 units 325sports...limited edition, in alpine white of blue.
come with paddle shifter..

rm309,800

Paddle shifts sound good! Especially as the price is maintained. But must weigh against facelift coming out in 3-5 months. Obviously aimed at pushing the remaining 325i stocks, and can expect some goodies for the 320i Sports too.

Traveler;359476 said:
The E90 325i Sports is great... cosmetic enhancements (the M-sports accesories) look good, the harder suspension is bumpier but tolerable, and pays for itself whenever you take a corner. I'm a gadget freak so the iDrive is the highlight of the car for me as I like being able to see what mp3s are playing and what is coming up. The GPS is great too, especially when trying to find a friend's house in unfamiliar areas.

I got mine from Sapura Auto, and they've been pretty good so far. Although I also hear great things on Ingress, so I think you can probably be ok with either one.

I think the new C 230 is a better car overall. Ride is good, functionality is there and good handling too

mohd_hafidzs;359691 said:
I think the new C 230 is a better car overall. Ride is good, functionality is there and good handling too

Engine is weaker in the low revs and more tame at the high revs as well. At least for the N52, it sounds a lot more exciting when the rev needle passes 6k rpm towards the 7+k redline. The Merc V6 is smooth for sure, but I guess thats what differentiates Merc and BMW drivers.

Limited Sports edition only 20 units? thats really limited! But Alpine White is a winner if with red leather seats wah.. happening! Also paddle shifters? Interesting. I wonder if its the 335i paddle shifters on the sports steering or the DCT paddles on the M3 steering.

Tempting.. cos I just finished paying off the E90 and this wont be a painful an upgrade. But wife will kill me tho..

Alpine White 325i M-Sport 20 units limited edition with paddle shifter eh?! I must get the name list of those who own these beauties... so I can hunt for used one few years later.. :p hope the price of such limited edition collectibles does not "appreciate".. :D

E46Fanatic;359696 said:
Tempting.. cos I just finished paying off the E90 and this wont be a painful an upgrade. But wife will kill me tho..

The ultimate aim in life is to die happy... :p

At 309k, the base Sports is already a worthwhile buy with all the goodies, what more with paddle shifters, Alpine White and god knows what else. Won't be painful for you, so go for it E46F! :top:

owners of 2007 e90 325 sports...
do u face with side mirror problem? ie: when u dont set it, the mirror still moves everytime u stop the car, park the car, reverse the car?
or once u set it for auto-reverse, the mirror does not go back to its original place?

i know i know i should bring it back to IA...just wanna find out
cos if i do bring it back ..it will be my 2nd time n i worry they ctrl-alt-del (reset EVERYTHING)..then more problems i may face... so far, my darling is good except for the annoying mirrors which i have to adjust everytime.

Paddle shifters? Sounds interesting. BlackE90 told me that you can get the paddle shifter steering wheel for the E90s in Singapore too. Not sure the price. Definitely a cool addition, although to be honest, I don't think I would use it much if I had it. I've been driving my friend's MINI which comes with paddle shifters, and I leave it on D 99% of the time (1% on DS). I think I can count on one hand the number of times I've tried out the paddle shifters, all of them out of curiousity rather than desire to shift manually.

Rachel,

I don't have any problems with the side mirror. My left side mirror moves only when I am reversing (provided mirror selection switch is set to the right side), and moves back to original position once I shift out of reverse.

Rachel, move switch to the right: Parking Assist activated and the passenger-side mirror moves down in R and back to orriginal position in D, N or P. Move switch to the left: Parking Assist de-activated and mirror stays put. A very useful feature for reverse parking.

Your unit is definitely faulty.

Top Bottom