e39 Parts and Maintenance Cost

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
initialM;481349 said:
1800/- for water pump???.....:eek: daylight robbery kah??

///M Division car is different league so the maintenance:listen:[/QUOTE]

my apologies...didnt know it was an ///M Division car..in that case, i share my pain...

deep3102;481331 said:
water pump - rm1800

damn...i kena kapak liau by BMW....:eek:

1800/- for water pump???.....:eek: daylight robbery kah??[/quote]

if rm1800 is expensive then u shud check the price of the water pump for N52 engine used in e60/e90...they costs about rm2200 :eek:

has anyone changed e39 fuel pump before ? i tried to search but the last post was 2005 if i'm not mistaken. just want to know the price..

e39-Boy;483484 said:
has anyone changed e39 fuel pump before ? i tried to search but the last post was 2005 if i'm not mistaken. just want to know the price..

try calling Bavarian Auto or any of the parts supplier.

should be between 600 - 1000 few years back

for members in kajang ang bangi or semenyih..i recommed you all to go to bengkel kereta yang yang(kajanh utama)..look for ah meng..

shaifuddin70;483644 said:
for members in kajang ang bangi or semenyih..i recommed you all to go to bengkel kereta yang yang(kajanh utama)..look for ah meng..

bro,
For the benefits of all, please provide more details eg. Address, Contact No. and directions to Ah Meng, Kajang Utama

Jerman;483647 said:
bro,
For the benefits of all, please provide more details eg. Address, Contact No. and directions to Ah Meng, Kajang Utama

Some people just only mentioned name of workshop and expect others to know the address and contact number. when you want to recommend workshop, give-lah full details.:stupid:

i was at a workhop at Bdr T Razak, Cheras yesterday to replace ABS sensors at all 4 tyres . The workshop's boss ask for RM200++ for the replacing and 'reseting' (my own parts). I'm wondering if it really need to resetting after replacement that sensors...? anyway i hv doubt on that and decide not to proceed.. guys?

rafamr;483833 said:
i was at a workhop at Bdr T Razak, Cheras yesterday to replace ABS sensors at all 4 tyres . The workshop's boss ask for RM200++ for the replacing and 'reseting' (my own parts). I'm wondering if it really need to resetting after replacement that sensors...? anyway i hv doubt on that and decide not to proceed.. guys?

RM200 for 'repairing' not 'replacing' as an ABS sensor cost more than RM300.

bmw7833;483862 said:
RM200 for 'repairing' not 'replacing' as an ABS sensor cost more than RM300.

bro he bring his own partslah...labour and resetting Rm200..

rafamr;483833 said:
Fatty's place?

yea. its for labour only.. izit necesarry to resetting as i do remember read else where once we replace the faulty sensor with the new one, the abs sign would not light on anymore..

Castrol Edge Sport 10W-60 + Oil Filter - RM368
M-Speed USJ.

Oil filter cover stuck cause of a worn oil seal, couldn't open. Took them 1 hour to hancur it and replace with a used one, free.
Over-Engineering betul for an oil filter cover.:stupid:

Hello all Sifus, my mechanic charged me rm380 labour for replacing the following

a)front windscreen top rubber trim
b)rear windscreen top rubber trim
c)windshield wiper cover
d)handbrake shoe

Parts for a, b, c, brought in by me. brake shoe he supplied.

Kena cut throat?

Car is e39 528 '96. Thanks in advance for all replies, cheers!

Btw brake shoe he charged rm125, so plus svc is total rm 524.00

finally;484613 said:
Hello all Sifus, my mechanic charged me rm380 labour for replacing the following

a)front windscreen top rubber trim
b)rear windscreen top rubber trim
c)windshield wiper cover
d)handbrake shoe

Parts for a, b, c, brought in by me. brake shoe he supplied.

Kena cut throat?

Car is e39 528 '96. Thanks in advance for all replies, cheers!

Btw brake shoe he charged rm125, so plus svc is total rm 524.00

Ok for me..:cool:

has anyone replaced their o2 sensor yet...the one near the cat...

mine just flagged a code saying that after cat o2 sensor out of range...BA quoted rm550 and IP quoted rm650...

I changed mine...but I bought the O2 sensors in Singapore. almost half the price.
But I changed the ones before cat. After cat still ok. it is recommended to change a pair (before cat has a pair and after cat another pair). Best buy ori. Did you get the SES warning? Mine did. Diagnostic indicated fuel/air mixture issues pinpointing to the O2 sensors.

t2ribena;484935 said:
has anyone replaced their o2 sensor yet...the one near the cat...

mine just flagged a code saying that after cat o2 sensor out of range...BA quoted rm550 and IP quoted rm650...

Does the message say something like "oxygen sensor adaptation limit, Cyl #..."?

Top Bottom