e39 Parts and Maintenance Cost

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
nizam_E39;471200 said:
I change my gear box 3 week before raya this year the my doc (chan sow lin) done very gud job and the coz around RM4200.

chan sow lin, which shop bro? Bavian Benz ka? tqtq

E39*8800;471448 said:
???....u make me scared la....

Haha..good for you ma....operate torque converter so that when you floor your pedal to the metal....got big big grin from left to right on your face :)

overhaul aircon compressor, means changing all the internals of the compressor = Rm480
Aircon receiver/drier = Rm155
wash condensor internal using petrol and air pressure = Rm160

jaleeks23;472264 said:
overhaul aircon compressor, means changing all the internals of the compressor = Rm480
Aircon receiver/drier = Rm155
wash condensor internal using petrol and air pressure = Rm160

What were the symtoms before you do the above? Not cold and odour? You got it done at Naidu's?

actually, my compressor got sound for a year already but i just tahan...then, suddenly that day compressor stop...so, i thought time to do it so i went to T&T at Sunway where they change the pistons and items in the compressor, 2 pistons out of 7 koyak....so, it was time...

My repair bll yesterday

JB:

1. Alter belt tensioner RM210
2. Alter belt roller RM115
3. Con belt RM85
4. Tensioner pully RM190
5. Con rib belt RM53
6. Brake hose RM86/piece
7. Front drake disk(ori) RM700
8. Brake pad front (ori) RM420
9. Brake pad rear (ori) RM350
10. Brake sensor RM48/piece
11. Steering boot cover RM38
12. workmanship RM160

tay;475806 said:
1. Alter belt tensioner RM210
2. Alter belt roller RM115
3. Con belt RM85
4. Tensioner pully RM190
5. Con rib belt RM53

Hi sir, what caused u to changed that?

belt shown wearing sign and by changing the belt only may just shorten the life on the bearing. no noise or what so ever on the bearing. am i being conned?

is it necessary to change the crankcase ventilation / oil separator ? how does this thing function.

sifu please advise

left side fuel level sensor ori bmw

this morning saw the oil leaks underneath the left back seat,oil mark on the floor,send car to workshop opened the oil level cap didn't see any leaking fuel because my fuel level is only half during the inspection,explain from the mech left side is the full tank side (i think fuel fill in to right then only to the left,not sure :hmmmm::hmmmm:) drove car to petrol station get full tank,than only can see the fuel leak from the crack of the sensor cover, so changed fuel level sensor left side located underneath the back row seat, ori bmw rm 380 nett ( the mech said "not untung banyak price ,dont tell any body :stupid:"), so far so good,:top:

yeah,i agreed with you herbert,but because of the warranty so i have to come back to him,next time i will try to others w.shop.

Actuator to lock and unlock fuel cap didnt works.. what is the price for that actuator? can DIY onot?

Changed a pair of tie-rod ends for RM400 (for parts). No more feeling of steering "longgar" now.

ori breather valve

hi guys ,just changed a ori breather valve made in Hungary rm 395 inclusive of diagnoses, reset and labour
-why i change this ? because my ride sometime will stall when stopping in front traffic light(when the rpm drop from 2k & above, few days happen once engine die off),diagnose show fault code in this item so have to pay lo!
-after changed now the engine or fan sound more silence when acceleration.:top:

MERRY CHRISTMAS !:love::love::love:

wtbgary;479833 said:
hi guys ,just changed a ori breather valve made in Hungary rm 395 inclusive of diagnoses, reset and labour
-why i change this ? because my ride sometime will stall when stopping in front traffic light(when the rpm drop from 2k & above, few days happen once engine die off),diagnose show fault code in this item so have to pay lo!
-after changed now the engine or fan sound more silence when acceleration.:top:

MERRY CHRISTMAS !:love::love::love:

I would have thought your fault would be cam shalf sensor (I had similar stall problem). I replaced cam shalf sensor, thermostat and update DME software 2 weeks ago and engine is smooth. However I thought my fan sound a bit louder now when I accelerate. Where is this breather valve located?? Which workshop did you use??

Top Bottom