E36 Estorial BLUE makeover in LIAN HENG ( bangi )

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
And this too
IMG_0203.jpg

KingLazy;785704 said:
Iceman bro, i just sent my car in 2 weeks ago for respray, yesterday saw your thread, so sui !! Wish I saw your thread earlier.
Was just wondering how much you spend for that kind of workmanship! really pro! Somemore got oven bake!

Btw, for all the rubber lining, door seals etc, where can get for replacement? Any place around PJ/Old Klang/ Damansara area that you know?

Cheers again!

I was actually hoping you would post more photos of the completed work, taken on a bright day! That Estoril blue would so rock and pop! Cun brudda!

sorry as i missed this out

as for the door rubber lining etc etc all was purchased at inner power jalan ipoh which comes about rm3K~4K .... i did all replacement for the rubbers and the engine heat insulator too ... no short cut !!

Thanks bro, can see that you really went all the way, no holds barred! Practically a brand new car when it was done!

ICEMAN 68;460863 said:
M planning to restore by undercarriage once more again .... and perhaps another fresh coat of paint ...

ONCE my M50 conversion is over .....

what a year ....

Ice, saw your M50 conversion in Bluegreen facebook account. They did a stunning Job, bearing in mind your ride was a M40 original. And what a colour, most sweet looking Estoril Blue. Well done in your overall achievement. Thanks for the paintshop lead.

@BD ..thank you and yehh BG did the heart and nerves transplant which had no shorcuts and nor using back old parts ...engine works had about 80% new parts somehow ...

and hope to see you embark your paintwork soon too ... share with us some pictures ya

Hi Iceman, can you share with me the contact for the paint shop? Is it still good? Need to respray!! Who is the sifu there that spray ur car?

Hi Iceman, would like to know the contact of the shop and the sifu name! The sifu painter still around? How is the condition of your car paint after so many years? Any bubbling of crack or fade? Thanks!

sorry for the long time being away from due to work ....

@Batman : the contact is 012-3146649 and shop name is chop Lian heng located just after UKM driving range

@bananaboat : So far i've not had any issues with the paint after many years ...even i'm not maintaining it quite well off late@ waxing and polishing ... just wash and wipe
you may view my car in person if before you decide too ...

ICEMAN 68;842057 said:

@Batman : the contact is 012-3146649 and shop name is chop Lian heng located just after UKM driving range

@bananaboat : So far i've not had any issues with the paint after many years ...even i'm not maintaining it quite well off late@ waxing and polishing ... just wash and wipe

Iceman, thanks for sharing :) Btw, has any touch up been done since 4 years ago? Or it remained as it is now?

car paint

ICEMAN 68;842057 said:

Iceman, thanks for sharing :) Btw, has any touch up been done since 4 years ago? Or it remained as it is now?

bananaboat;842238 said:

yes : painted my bumper and fender once due to a slight knock 2 years ago ...and indeed till today i don't see any signs of dis-colouration ..

Note : the colour codes are being kept by them at all time ... so never had any worries of it at all ..and another best part is that, most of their works are done by their own as it's a family business ..

Top Bottom