E34 1jz

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
learn and be better than us....so that we can.....keep this cycle of being better than one another goes on....hahah

vexred;560779 said:
waa haha next time u guys go for 1jz or turbo 'ger-pan' TT pls call me along (digi 010-9477749) wei! would like 2 learn from all sifus here so i can make my 1JZ better jus like u guys!

haha no la not aiming 2 be better than anyone - jus wanna make my ride better that's all haha!

Green Bimmer;561632 said:
I just recently have one also. Can i also join the gang.

Caaaannn..... but our 1J gang not very 'gang' like.... tt oso very hard to organize... :eek:

my car is not ready yet. still me some gearbox trouble. Once that is sorted out i will announce the TT. sorry bro for the delay

can i find out how much does it cost for an ECU box coz my mechanic say that mine has been fried. Can anyone help me with this problem. My contact no is 012-2253868 Dragon

Green Bimmer;564036 said:
can i find out how much does it cost for an ECU box coz my mechanic say that mine has been fried. Can anyone help me with this problem. My contact no is 012-2253868 Dragon

ur car too fast until the ecu sudah goreng. i think u need to use proton saga ecu to slow down the car :D

what model is yours.....? twin turbo ? vvti ? jzx80 ? jzx90 ? jzz30 ? 1jz ? 2jz ?

Green Bimmer;564036 said:

My engine is 1jz

Ramsing my car cuntkeep up with your fully blown up turbo car. asap also cannot smell

bro,1jz comes in all the variants mentioned earlier.....plz check am affraid that the ecu variant is different.....from older 1jzs to newer ones......does yours come with vvti or just a normal twin turbo type.....

Green Bimmer;564249 said:
My engine is 1jz

Ramsing my car cuntkeep up with your fully blown up turbo car. asap also cannot smell

hello guys
i drive e34 1j auto
just want 2 share my gearbox problem last month
the problem is went starting no first gear but lompat to 2nd gear
i tried to put to low gear also first gear missing and my neighbour start to put earplug
i buy chop shop gearbox few week ago but the actual prob is the ecu
this prob solve went my friend came raya to my house few days ago
my frieng ask me to swap the ecu with him and suddenly the first gear came back
and the irony is i already buy the gearbox
sigh....

fyi.

you must be having 1jz from a supra.....version....

arepeace;564662 said:
hello guys
i drive e34 1j auto
just want 2 share my gearbox problem last month
the problem is went starting no first gear but lompat to 2nd gear
i tried to put to low gear also first gear missing and my neighbour start to put earplug
i buy chop shop gearbox few week ago but the actual prob is the ecu
this prob solve went my friend came raya to my house few days ago
my frieng ask me to swap the ecu with him and suddenly the first gear came back
and the irony is i already buy the gearbox
sigh....

fyi.

Top Bottom