E34 1jz

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
rizal_E34;536897 said:
wanna do sunday 4/7/10?

Where and what time? Will try to make it if possible.
I think so far 1JZ TT has yet to materialize. Let's try to make it happen guys.

sunday time and place?
if me and the guyz know how to get there we'll be there....hehe

rtgp;537411 said:
Where and what time? Will try to make it if possible.
I think so far 1JZ TT has yet to materialize. Let's try to make it happen guys.

i agree that 1jz engine is hot like hotdog hehe, mine normally temmo start is open at 90.... if hardcore then water will touch 100.... and fren suggest me do this way--->> take off temmo start i wonder its work or not???
sunday TT??? good good!! where, and when???

j-E34;537702 said:
i agree that 1jz engine is hot like hotdog hehe, mine normally temmo start is open at 90.... if hardcore then water will touch 100.... and fren suggest me do this way--->> take off temmo start i wonder its work or not???

The 1JZ thermostat should be rated to open at 82. I don't think its a good idea to remove the thermostat as it will delay the warm up of the engine and increase the wear and tear.

guys,

whats' your exhaust system for the 1JZ auto?
3" all the way to S Flow muffler, ok ka? dont want it to be too loud tho...

take out termostat if you have to, no problem there. touching on 100 degrees for 1jz is quiet normal. Hope you have hydrolic fan, if not, that is something you can think about instead of taking out termostat, better in a long run.

j-E34;537702 said:

sorry guys, i'll b in seremban visiting my parents on sunday. Unless the seremban guys wanna host?

Cress, can test ur new machine! ;) sunday=road clear=higher top? :p careful ya?!

Hi Rizal, so far testing stages ok, had just ironed out some minor tech details, like brakes, check engine light etc. Seems ok, once I've fully completed testing then..it will be time to make more power.

he hee heee...:smokin:
Dom

wow...lot's of e34 wif 1jz heart ehh..nice..nice.....most probably i'll be joining the "club" also..;)...my e34's gbox already kong!!! twice in a year..grrrrrrrrrrrr...

no regrets.......

aku_sangap;540802 said:
wow...lot's of e34 wif 1jz heart ehh..nice..nice.....most probably i'll be joining the "club" also..;)...my e34's gbox already kong!!! twice in a year..grrrrrrrrrrrr...

seech;456506 said:
There are some who say the 1J head done by Yamaha is better than the 2J. Flows better, it seems. Some even use the 1J head with 2J block to make 1.5JZ.

yes its true;

Anyone know where I can get a water pump for the 1JZ w/hydraulic fan pump? I just checked and the price is......:eek: :eek: :eek:

yeap new piece is around 1k+++ try to use repair kit instead......

seech;547750 said:
Anyone know where I can get a water pump for the 1JZ w/hydraulic fan pump? I just checked and the price is......:eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for the reply. Would prefer to get a new one as the water pump is a critical component. I was quoted RM2k + :eek: :eek: :eek:

Am trying to find a cheaper source but very hard to find...

seech;547750 said:

hai harbhajan here,can get re con one about rm 550

kinda reasonable.....does the recon part comes with warranty?
i have to agree seech.....h20 is very important......better be safe than sorry.....heheh

harbhajan;547762 said:
hai harbhajan here,can get re con one about rm 550

No lah... for critical item such as this I prefer to get a new one.

The high cost of the 1JZ water pump is well known but I never expected it to be more than RM2k.

Its quite common for those with the 1JZ to convert the water pump to the 2JZ which is without the hydraulic fan pump but then you would have to add in an electric fan, etc. I quite like the hydraulic fan.... seems very kau so looks like I'll have to dig out some $$$.

seech;547769 said:
No lah... for critical item such as this I prefer to get a new one.

The high cost of the 1JZ water pump is well known but I never expected it to be more than RM2k.

Its quite common for those with the 1JZ to convert the water pump to the 2JZ which is without the hydraulic fan pump but then you would have to add in an electric fan, etc. I quite like the hydraulic fan.... seems very kau so looks like I'll have to dig out some $$$.

ok no problem just trying to help there a 2mth waranty tq

Top Bottom