E34 1jz

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
arepeace;564662 said:
hello guys
i drive e34 1j auto
just want 2 share my gearbox problem last month
the problem is went starting no first gear but lompat to 2nd gear
i tried to put to low gear also first gear missing and my neighbour start to put earplug
i buy chop shop gearbox few week ago but the actual prob is the ecu
this prob solve went my friend came raya to my house few days ago
my frieng ask me to swap the ecu with him and suddenly the first gear came back
and the irony is i already buy the gearbox
sigh....

fyi.

I also had some issue with my gearbox not wanting to shift into top gear.... I thought sure die lah.... gearbox problem. Thankfully after swapping out an ECU, problem solved.

Green Bimmer;564249 said:
My engine is 1jz

Ramsing my car cuntkeep up with your fully blown up turbo car. asap also cannot smell

aiyo....my car rojak la. pasang bawah pokok. 1jz is turbo monster. my good friend blackhowling say only winners use 1jz/2jz engine. the rest are all losers.....:listen:

I have lost count already.... can we start again gather all the members?

lets start with below
1. -
2. ....

tkk;566022 said:
I have lost count already.... can we start again gather all the members?

lets start with below
1. -
2. ....

Just a suggestion bro tkk, maybe should start a fresh tread with specific title '1JZ meet up/TT' or something like that so that more dark siders are aware and hopefully the response will be greater as I have noticed we have not been successful so far in organising one.

anyone can tell me where i can find good workshop sifu in changing engines as well as reasonable?

i've been thinking of getting this car with jz for so long, but my mom wants a smaller car so she can drive it also...still considering between E30 and E34. saw a few E34 (with 1jz) in Seremban (mudah.com.my 2nd hand car dealer) for sale, been drooling a lot today. any sifu living in Seremban can help me out for inspecting the cars? i'm not experienced in 1JZ and the car, been driving RB engines all my life. Please help me out, thanks!

how about something like this? try turbo on a bmw engine. you will be suprised on how easy it is. and not expensive comparatively. and easier to trouble shoot etc :)

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?40967-How-to-have-fun-with-your-M50!

stormlcc;659968 said:
i've been thinking of getting this car with jz for so long, but my mom wants a smaller car so she can drive it also...still considering between E30 and E34. saw a few E34 (with 1jz) in Seremban (mudah.com.my 2nd hand car dealer) for sale, been drooling a lot today. any sifu living in Seremban can help me out for inspecting the cars? i'm not experienced in 1JZ and the car, been driving RB engines all my life. Please help me out, thanks!

ramsing;659980 said:
how about something like this? try turbo on a bmw engine. you will be suprised on how easy it is. and not expensive comparatively. and easier to trouble shoot etc :)

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?40967-How-to-have-fun-with-your-M50!

no offense, but if i want to use the original BMW engine, i'll KEEP IT ORIGINAL, because turbo charging it will ruin a perfectly good and N/A Bimmer engine. Plus, it's not as easy as u think (it may look easy), and the performance figure will be pathetic if u follow that guide

stormlcc;660130 said:
no offense, but if i want to use the original BMW engine, i'll KEEP IT ORIGINAL, because turbo charging it will ruin a perfectly good and N/A Bimmer engine. Plus, it's not as easy as u think (it may look easy), and the performance figure will be pathetic if u follow that guide

hehehe...ruin the engine? in what way? what's the difference between turbo'ing a bmw engine and running a 1JZ? oh its easy, easier than fitting a 1JZ to a bmw chasis. no worries about mounting, wiring or registration problems. common misconception on being difficult. that recipe above will nett you about 300whp +/-. more than what you will get from a 1jz, unless you start modding it. :)

just bought my E30, now waiting to get the car after the name transfer. mom wants a small car, so i bought the E30 instead of the E34, but the rebel inside me chose the coupe version, hahahaha! she's in for a SHOCK!

Bro, m running this project as well with my E46 swap 1JZ VVti manual tranny, but i have an issue with speedo meter, rpm meter and Temp meter those are not working. do you know any place to solve my problem?? thanks a millian bro..

zakko;670927 said:
Bro, m running this project as well with my E46 swap 1JZ VVti manual tranny, but i have an issue with speedo meter, rpm meter and Temp meter those are not working. do you know any place to solve my problem?? thanks a millian bro..

u r using the bmw's meter? i really don't have any idea how to solve this, my mechanic will sort out the wiring for me

Top Bottom