it's that true

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
btw, its really not surprising (maybe to some)

as long as $$$ is available, even Kenari/Kancil also get 6 wheels. :ph34r:

but in my opinion, fitting Japs heart into Euro body is way out of idea, in other words, why dont get a true Japs? unless yours is an old car.

E36 + 1JZ(with fiting) + rest of the works

RM 40,000-00 + RM 6,000-00 + RM 4,000-00 = RM 50,000

+ sport rims + spice up =

RM 50,000-00 + RM 2,000-00 + RM 3,000-00 = RM 55,000-00

RM 55,000-00 = Nissan Silvia 180SX, Mazda RX7, Mits E3, Toyota Supra IJZ,
MR2, AE86, ...

with transplant, no continental feel at all.

hmmm most of the e36 7-9 years ? If those have gearbox or engine problem calculate cost of overhaul engine + gearbox how much is that cost ?? the point is if u overhaul will u get the power that u aspect ?? i think most of us here at the beginning stage change to BMW most of us happy with it.. BUT after been driving a while i think most of them asking for more power ?? i personally own 325 e36 at first happy with the power after driving 3 months looking for more power !!! dunno about u guys !!

Most people like the bmw model !! but wan more power how wat to do ?? buy m3 1/2 cut ?? but how many can affort it ?? i cant

Originally posted by ZeNeGeR@Jun 5 2006, 09:38 PM
hmmm most of the e36 7-9 years ? If those have gearbox or engine problem calculate cost of overhaul engine + gearbox how much is that cost ?? the point is if u overhaul will u get the power that u aspect ?? i think most of us here at the beginning stage change to BMW most of us happy with it.. BUT after been driving a while i think most of them asking for more power ?? i personally own 325 e36 at first happy with the power after driving 3 months looking for more power !!! dunno about u guys !!

Most people like the bmw model !! but wan more power how wat to do ?? buy m3 1/2 cut ?? but how many can affort it ?? i cant
You have a point B)

Now i know you are power craze :nyehehe:

192 bhp still not satisfied :nyehehe:

it's ur car, ur money, ur choice! do what you like, as long as you are satisfied and happy with it! hidup sekali, bang!
sebelum tu pikir masak masak sampai hangus... DUIT! DUIT! DUIT!

seriously 192 hp for auto really not enough but for those 325 manual that is a good investment !! got high potential to go for more !!

GM 5.7 Liter LS1 V8 Engine (500HP) in BMW e21 (only in the US)....

pedals1.jpg

pedals2.jpg

mounted2.JPG

mounted3.JPG

wow thats monster damn big 5000cc road tax here will die i saw this before at Bimmerforum. they do conversion for e36... isit from Charvellote engine ?

turbocharge your standard engine....go to some professionals to get it installed....and tuned

doesnt mean turbo = big power...
it depends on how you manage your n/a.
just that a lot of ppl doesnt know the capability of a n/a engine.
i still love my n/a over my turbo.
the reliability, the sheer driving pleasure, great sound and optimum power delivery of a n/a...just sweet !

u wanna have jap's engine... get urself a jap's car ler.. save all the trouble dude... hehehehe

hi guys, im new here....to me i like those bimmers with 1jz....cool!...but still prefer to run an M3 engine instead if can afford..cheers!

wan520i said:
CAN...

My mechanic here have done that to many E32, E34 & E36.., his own E34 just converted to 1j with vvti.., he is very familiar with 1j engine.
Bro is your mechanic from Bentong? Saw an e34 and e32 1jz converted by this guy from Bentong. All I can say is awesome conversion.

ZeNeGeR;122776 said:

i agree with you....i already have that kind of problem....very sakit kepala...so convert to manual for sementara driving...till i get my 1JZvvti

Top Bottom