E34 1jz

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hye guys/bimmers sifu...

im quite itcy to transplant a 1jz tt to my e46.. just curious can 1jz gte fit into my e46? have anyone done before?
can i get a good mechanic contact for the transplant i will be more grateful if someone here help me on this becouse i saw 1 in net selling for rm 3k for the mark 2 1jzgte,
now i cant sleep for the whole night hehehe

thanks alot guys

seram;676282 said:
hye guys/bimmers sifu...

im quite itcy to transplant a 1jz tt to my e46.. just curious can 1jz gte fit into my e46? have anyone done before?
can i get a good mechanic contact for the transplant i will be more grateful if someone here help me on this becouse i saw 1 in net selling for rm 3k for the mark 2 1jzgte,
now i cant sleep for the whole night hehehe

thanks alot guys

Seram, you'll always feel seram with that 1Jz brute power. Its highly addictive...! Haha

Why not try the famous Bentong workshop, I forgot already but he's pretty famous among the forumers here

Seram,

Try contact this no : Aloy - 012 9015152 or Ah Ho - 016 9228848 ( Hama Auto Bentong):101:

kacman : really seram now bro.. thanks alot!
sailulila68: thank you i will contact him ;)

While were on topic, is there any workshop around KL or Selangor?
Bentong bit too far for me.
Thank you!

v3nu5_xx;680887 said:
While were on topic, is there any workshop around KL or Selangor?
Bentong bit too far for me.
Thank you!

Where are yr location..??? Bentong are less than 1 hr from KL...:4:

Hi bros,

Dont mean to hijack the thread but since its about engines, does anyone run an E34 with an S50b30? I have a friend wanting to let go one for good condition with all complete to do engine transplant but worried if this engine suits E34 or not. Thank you.

Good Day all!

I have joined the 1jz (vvti) e34 ranks for almost a week now, and its been putting a smile on my face everytime I go out. I hope this thread is not dying out as I would like the help of some sifus regarding a few (or any) of these questions:

1. So far I have been using ron97 exclusively as recomended by the seller of the car, but would like to know if using ron95 would be bad for the engine.
2. How difficult or expensive would it be to make the gears longer? Is there a 6 speed available to mate with the engine?
3. Car is running well, but around 80-90 kmh there is sometimes a vibration. Is this an alignment/tire issue or something else?

Thanks and regards!

Welcome to the darkside, we have cookie! =)

1. I use shell 95 one ever since, sometime 97 and v-racing.
2. (I no nothing)
3. Welcome to geng ketaq 80, hehehe. Some say that vibration is due to longshaft.

meta;690824 said:
Good Day all!

I have joined the 1jz (vvti) e34 ranks for almost a week now, and its been putting a smile on my face everytime I go out. I hope this thread is not dying out as I would like the help of some sifus regarding a few (or any) of these questions:
Congrats!

meta;690824 said:
1. So far I have been using ron97 exclusively as recomended by the seller of the car, but would like to know if using ron95 would be bad for the engine.
2. How difficult or expensive would it be to make the gears longer? Is there a 6 speed available to mate with the engine?
3. Car is running well, but around 80-90 kmh there is sometimes a vibration. Is this an alignment/tire issue or something else?

1. No

2. 5 sp not enough for u meh? I wouldnt recommend changing the gear ratios. I suspect u r not too happy with the lower gears. This may be due to the lower torque compared to weight of the e34. Top speed should be ok, right? 240kmh not enuf?

3. have u dont on wheel balancing? Get them done first and check for rim condition.

Cressidom;705326 said:
The 1JZ 'loves' a 4.10 - 4.15 final drive. I've just changed mine to 4.10..luvly :top:

bro! long time no see!

so, wat does 4.10 final drive do? 260kmh? what about pickup? do u suffer any lag?

Hi Rizal..ya lor..buzy kerja...

260Km is doable..better fuel eco. Pickup for me is ok..cause I now got BIG single hairdryer :cool:
but I haven't gone that far into the dark side yet..with right tuning etc..sure can.

Cressidom;705343 said:
Hi Rizal..ya lor..buzy kerja...

260Km is doable..better fuel eco. Pickup for me is ok..cause I now got BIG single hairdryer :cool:
but I haven't gone that far into the dark side yet..with right tuning etc..sure can.

is single better than stock twin? thats modding oredi. I still need to get mine tuned. smell of burnt (or unburnt) fuel is too strong after a hard run. Where to do?

Check near your injector side, the camshaft sensors, see any leaking. Single Better..much better, can check with Albert of WP..he can check as well.

Hey Dom. Was at Albert's place two days ago. He told me you were just there. Should catch up again one of these days. Must take a look at your single snail....

Bro Seech...yes..done some work at Alberts. Changed to Koni's with Springs.- nice ! Can do TT...let me know when

meta: you'll be surprised how low the maintenance would be compared to running a bmw engine.... and yez it will always put a grin from ear to ear......on your face......its like a virgin everytime u ride it....lol.......250whp on standard stock on 3.91 is the best acceleration can whack evo top speed no less than 270kmh and just......wait till u get the brain operated,big fat intercooler sticking out at the front,anaconda underneath,fire hydrant like injectors and a big mother sucking tabo below the bonnet......hahah....

rizal:get the A/R correct and you shouldnt have any problems.......single or twins they are about the same.....most important is tuning.....your stock twins.....can serve u 1.5 bars ada brani....?
u'll be surprised what the small ct12s can do.......

fuel consumptions however if u are running standard injectors u can easily exceed 500km/perfill up if u are a peaceful driver the 1jz on e34 can be as efficient as an insight belif it or not =)

hey Dom. how's the Koni's for you? all good?

Cressidom;705409 said:
Bro Seech...yes..done some work at Alberts. Changed to Koni's with Springs.- nice ! Can do TT...let me know when

Top Bottom