e23 owners..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ez77...just wan to confirm that it is there....coz i would know how to get to MMZ is i were hold up by anything....would u have any idea where we might be meeting up b4 we leave?

i am also hoping that there is no road block coz my head-lights are not done up properly.

Sorry guys.. Can't make it as I will be out of the country... Anyway, can we plan a meet around the Damansara Perdana area sometime?

e23_728...been trying to do that...lol no respond.....will try again soon.....was trying to get all E23s but like not many. when would u be free?

ez77....we organize one for E23 or we just join the monthly TT?

Sorry guys, looks like I will be away for a couple of months... Plan one closer to the KL area lor.. There are a few of us around the city area...

KL?? dun know good places in KL(dun really go to KL? any place in particular? Seems like there is only 3 active E23 on the forum here.

Allo guys... hehe can join aa? baru balik dari langkawi with my dusty e23... heh balik saing X5... too bad my waja convoy partner tayar pecah pulak around km 100+... if not can follow that X5 till KL hehe...

lol....dun ask me man...i can get lost in KL in seconds.

Sure if no one laugh at my 728i with all its noises, plus could be in Penang :D

Susahnya nak jumpa tokey2 e23 ni eh? Semuanya busy belaka... ada sapa2 mau lepak2 kat low yat tak? :) maybe beli gps navigation system for you beloved e23...

Nemesis... don worry aa my e23 also got noise ma... plus kudis2 buta lagi. 23 years old car... wat to expect laa...

Yer lah of course plus mine 24yrs old now. The worst I guess is the power steering pump scaring little children along the roadside :D

Mind you can still rip up and down the plus highway passing most people...

Nemesis.... lol...my car also the same lah. Stupid disc rotor squeeling like a bi*ch, it is like a curse change my disc rotor last time to get rid of it and it is back to haunt me...goin to have it check soon.
Penang ah??? quite far ah...eh..thought there is one dude in this forum from there...if i have not mistaken his nick is DOC who drives a red E23

Hmm a red E23 should be easy to spot will keep an eye out. I know of two in my area a silver 728i in Bukit Tambun, and a gold what could be a 735i in Parit Buntar, the latter being in very nice shape.

Sorry to hear of the brake problems, the only thing that springs to mind is back in the day used to use a small amount of copper grease on the BACK of the pads where it touches the caliper pistons.

I read about it somewhere that says to do that also....any idea where i can get those? I might send it in coz the pads on the front does not seem as good as the one i have on the back....both front and rear disc rotors have been changed and each by different mech.

The copper grease availble most car part shops, but if you not used to diy'ing your maintenance better off handing over to your mech.
Unless you ever up this way can show you how to do it.

Top Bottom