e23 owners..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
aa... that's why... that tank was stucked in the workshop for almost a month :) repairing the accident last time, the almost roboh floor, pintu senget2, rusts and lastly paint. Didn't remove all the previous paints though... surely will have taken much longer. How's your e23 doing?

BMW 728i E23 gearbox and windscreen

e23_728i;2087 said:
Hey guys..

Seem to see more e23 owners surfacing these days, would be great to meet up for tt sometime soon..

Cheers.

Boon Han

ps.. Do include your name below.. thanks!

- Boon Han

Hi. Am a complete noob with BMW. I just bought an E23 but the gearbox needs replacing. Its auto. How much do you think on average it will cost me to fix it in. Also anyone know where i can get a windscreen for it as the one on it right now is cracked. And for how much? thanks in advance

Hye guys, I just bought my first car e23 735i 1984. Spending nearly 5k for the engines. I'm slowly restoring it. Hope you guys can give advice.

Logaana Nadar said:
Hye guys, I just bought my first car e23 735i 1984. Spending nearly 5k for the engines. I'm slowly restoring it. Hope you guys can give advice.
Well done. Its a great car tho. By the way, i have one car as a spare part purposes. If u look for anything E23, just let me know.

penasenja said:
Well done. Its a great car tho. By the way, i have one car as a spare part purposes. If u look for anything E23, just let me know.
That's awesome ! Can you pm me the pic. Because I'm planning to convert my old e23 735i front bumper to euro version 745 or similar to e24 because I quite dislike with current front lamp which one big and one small. I plan to have both lamp at same size and move inwards abit so it will have the sharp nose look. So is that possible to change it? Need some advice too. I have attached a sample pic of the front lamp I want. If you or anyone have this model of e23 or similar front part. Do let me know.

1. https://www.google.com/search?q=bmw+e23&client=tablet-HP8&biw=1024&bih=768&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiBnOPl_dnNAhUZTo8KHRUgBJQQ_AUIBygB#tbm=isch&q=bmw+e23+stance&imgrc=3i7zfqqHmtccAM%3A
2. https://www.google.com/search?q=bmw+e23&client=tablet-HP8&biw=1024&bih=768&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiBnOPl_dnNAhUZTo8KHRUgBJQQ_AUIBygB#tbm=isch&q=bmw+e23+stance&imgrc=24r8Dw1VQU5qnM%3A

there are 2 types of facelift. Im using the ealier version, and i have the latest version as a complete spare part. The nose are different, but i guess the size of the lamp are same. There are euro version of the hi beam lamp which came with orange color , but that one i dont have either.

penasenja said:
there are 2 types of facelift. Im using the ealier version, and i have the latest version as a complete spare part. The nose are different, but i guess the size of the lamp are same. There are euro version of the hi beam lamp which came with orange color , but that one i dont have either.
wow, thats awesome.. Because im using the earlier version too. I already PM you. So you saying you have the 745i version of complete spare parts? Can you mail me the cars pic? incase you didn't get my mail, this is my mail... logaananadar36@gmail.com
i will wait for your mail sir.

M30revival said:
KL here. I just got a E23 728i not too long ago.In the process of slowly restoring it. This car let me satisfy my needs to do DIY. Already started DIY on many of the interior parts starting with the VDO. I leave the engine stuffs to the mechanic. Currently the car is undergoing a top overhaul. Next up is to refurbish the seats and side panel.
I also have one such cars. This car let me satisfy my needs to do DIY . :rock: :67: :67: :67:

Top Bottom