My Humble Ride

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
andrewk;565004 said:
I think from now on, I'll walk to TT lar... all your E38 look so nice...

Sure anot Andrew! Yours also garang wert! I might as well don't come to TT cos driving E32! :D

Hahaha, Hope to catch up with you and the other E38 owners this Friday night then!

Hi Kadir - very sweet ride. Love the rims and the E38 looks great in white:)

Always see your car in Bangsar - in fact just the other day I think I saw you drive by in Lucky Garden, I was in the black E38:)

sorry bro, not for sale

initialM;564984 said:
Nice ride bro. Nak jual tak?

Thank you bro, sorry its not for sale. Intend to keep the car for good. Anyway, thank you for the offer.

The White Twins

badrul880;565086 said:
Nice car.. Can be my twin as well.. Good job..

assalamualaikum bro, i was the one who called you to inquire about the lip spoiler.
I have established contact with a supplier in UK for the spoiler. I was also suprised to see that your car and mine is very similar. insyaallah, ada kelapangan nanti kita jumpa.

Lets stay in touch.

uncle aziz

uncle aziz;565089 said:
very nice Rashid......actually I`m looking e38 with this color but ended with dark blue

Thank you for the compliments. My name is kadir, rashid is my father's name. Im originally from penang. Our car share the same production year.

You have a beautiful car as well. I got mine sometime in August last year. Till today, i suffer no major problems other then the usual wear and tear.

thanks again.

Eggie86;565007 said:
Sure anot Andrew! Yours also garang wert! I might as well don't come to TT cos driving E32! :D

Hahaha, Hope to catch up with you and the other E38 owners this Friday night then!

hahah! just comparing mine with de other E38... all i did was converted one stock look to another! hahah! Nevermind.... ACS kit coming.....

E32's got its own beauty mate... cannot compare la... its like comparing one generation of supermodel with another.... all also beautiful :D

Ya, hope to finally meet up this Friday...:top:

andrewk;565213 said:
hahah! just comparing mine with de other E38... all i did was converted one stock look to another! hahah! Nevermind.... ACS kit coming.....

E32's got its own beauty mate... cannot compare la... its like comparing one generation of supermodel with another.... all also beautiful :D

Andrew very humble one.....if I recall correctly, he started this E38 modding disease and slowly but surely all others followed suit, me included.....hahahahaha :top:

ssmann;565313 said:
Andrew very humble one.....if I recall correctly, he started this E38 modding disease and slowly but surely all others followed suit, me included.....hahahahaha :top:

Wei... my car only put make up.... your car went thru breast enhancement surgery, liposuction, body sculpting etc. etc. :D :D

Aiya... my car cannot lansi mar... stock as hell.... wait for ACS kit lar... then I lansi abit can? :D :D

........ damn... just occurred to me that almost EVERYONE here will be gettin the ACS kit.... cannot lansi liao....hahahah!! :D :D :D

andrewk;565331 said:
Wei... my car only put make up.... your car went thru breast enhancement surgery, liposuction, body sculpting etc. etc. :D :D

Aiya... my car cannot lansi mar... stock as hell.... wait for ACS kit lar... then I lansi abit can? :D :D

........ damn... just occurred to me that almost EVERYONE here will be gettin the ACS kit.... cannot lansi liao....hahahah!! :D :D :D

Hahahaha, totaly agree on the ACS kit bro.....I think enough mods for the 38 la for now. Really the more you do to it, the less refine and compromise on ride quality I find. After the Raub run, I am concentrating firepower on the 34 and ensure am in the rat pack for the next drive....hahahahaah. How can I find another 100 ponies for the 34....hmmmmmm

Ok guys, i think we should stick to the original topic for this thread....hehe :D

ssmann;565340 said:
Hahahaha, totaly agree on the ACS kit bro.....I think enough mods for the 38 la for now. Really the more you do to it, the less refine and compromise on ride quality I find. After the Raub run, I am concentrating firepower on the 34 and ensure am in the rat pack for the next drive....hahahahaah. How can I find another 100 ponies for the 34....hmmmmmm

E38's keep to showroom spec la nice.. as for your rempit cars, you can mod them to glory :D

100 more horses, speak to bro ramsing :) mine only got 286 bhp 400Nm :p

andrewk;565213 said:

Bro, so modest la u. Wait till I see your car in the flesh.. From pre-facelift to Post... Sure damn kau awesome! Plus your red paintjob. :top:

Wait till you see mine. Hahaha. Sure fainted cos in such a bad shape! Swirls, broken wooden panels, loose rear frame. Wakakaka.

Only good thing is the engine cos just treated it to a good overhaul. :D

Eggie86;565417 said:
Bro, so modest la u. Wait till I see your car in the flesh.. From pre-facelift to Post... Sure damn kau awesome! Plus your red paintjob. :top:

Wait till you see mine. Hahaha. Sure fainted cos in such a bad shape! Swirls, broken wooden panels, loose rear frame. Wakakaka.

Only good thing is the engine cos just treated it to a good overhaul. :D

Bro, sometimes, its not a shiny new paintjob and bling bling everything that makes a car nice bro... it character... point in case:

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2010/09/22/random-snap-gt-gt-that-changed-240z.aspx :top:

Enjoy! :)

Sorry bro Kadir... thread kena hijack kaw kaw.....

No problem bro

andrewk;565490 said:
Bro, sometimes, its not a shiny new paintjob and bling bling everything that makes a car nice bro... it character... point in case:

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2010/09/22/random-snap-gt-gt-that-changed-240z.aspx :top:

Enjoy! :)

Sorry bro Kadir... thread kena hijack kaw kaw.....

No problem bro,
sending my car tomorrow morning for full service and replacing the vanos seals.
hopefully it can be ready by evening so that i could attend my first ever TT at 10pm.
Is the TT still on? its in PJ right? opposite the toyota showroom?

Ok bro, after collected the car, if u didn't noticed anything, just drive to malacca and by reaching TT area, u have already break in the seal. So can give ur feedback there...hehe

I think the location is somewhere there. I might be car pooling coz my ride still in the saloon....:sleep:

kadir_rashid;565645 said:
No problem bro,
sending my car tomorrow morning for full service and replacing the vanos seals.
hopefully it can be ready by evening so that i could attend my first ever TT at 10pm.
Is the TT still on? its in PJ right? opposite the toyota showroom?

Top Bottom