e23 owners..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I was planing on doing that but would prefer to if it was at MMZ coz i know the way there and most of the time i have problems catching up with the more powerful 3 series. So i think it would be nice for us 7 series to take a curise there.

That was what i plan to do. But i am not really the type that drive fast in my 7, so i was thinking if the place was the same i would just take a slow drive there and besides it would look nice with all the E23 in one line.

count me in...if it is ok..we gather all e23 first....then, easy to communicate to the next TT or what... coz we have to bind ourselves first !!!

22.12.2006(friday) TT list for E23 owners

1. M30

just copy paste and insert name.

ez77 said:
maybe not Friday, Thursday 14/12/2006?...everybody can come!

14?? er....u sure everyone can come? i am free but not sure about the others. if not then next friday(22.12.2006).. just for the E23s only, to break ice?

ok...since that is so..i would just change the date on the list that i made so that the list can start.

if there is no one for this one then maybe we should all just meet up during the next BMW TT meeting.

ez77....u driving ur black 7 is it? i will try to come coz having party....hope it is in MMZ coz i know how to get there my self.

e23_728i...this comin friday.
XXX is the TT this month at MMZ?

Da Map!

img44b7065fdcbb1.jpg

p/s- M30 yep my beloved Black733i....hopefully tarak road-block coz the tinted JPJ not approved ones....ahakkssss...

Top Bottom