e23 owners..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Really nice ride u have there e23_728i. We should have a TT for E23 man.

Dear All E23s,

We reach a sound amount to have our meet-up. I think we shall meet in the nite time coz during this puasa season could not do much things in daylight time. So, who volunteer to get all together...where to meet and when..i suggest next Saturday nite (14/10/2006) KL area with big parking lot, so that we can arrange all cars to be displaed. okey???

Next week sat we are having the insurance clinic ... so perhaps may not be possible for some.

Not sure if I'm able to join as I might be away.. Also, the 7er is currently being worked on in several areas..

ANNOUNCEMENT

The committee has decided that the BMW Club Official TT will be Monthly TT starting Nov 2006.

Official TT would be held on every 2nd Friday of the month. So the next Official TT would be on 10 Nov. Stay tuned for more info.

You can organise your own gatherings if there is no official TT for that particular week, but we do hope that when there is an Official TT on that week your group will organise yourselves to attend the Club TT.

Click below to the new Official TT Thread:

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forum...368#post168368

e23_728i said:
Hey guys..

Seem to see more e23 owners surfacing these days, would be great to meet up for tt sometime soon..

Cheers.

Boon Han

ps.. Do include your name below.. thanks!

- Boon Han
count me in as well..i hv somehow inherited a e23, it a long story how i got it. But I do enjoy driving it even it gives me some intermittent problems sometimes..
Looking forward to give it a fresh paint job and a nice set of wheel. Been using it as my 2 nd car for almost 3 years now. Now I am just looking for a reliable mechanic to maintain it. Any suggestion?

Where are most of u situated? I was thinking of having a TT at Bukit Jelutong, nice place with tons of parking space. If i have not mistaken it is quite well litted also. I am from around D.Jaya

jom we all have a TT then...M30 can u organize? the date n place....

Yes MMZ in Bt. Jelutong is a wonderful place for TT if you got no complain about its remoteness and distance. FYI MMZ is/was the clubs official TT place. Parking is a plenty and it is well litted.

What bout this friday? Wonder if we all can meet up with all the other BMW members also or not...meeting place not enough parking space for all the BMWs. Anyone have any suggestion on where to meet up?

M30 u should have join us in our just concluded Official Club TT in Kota Damansara on 10/11, where abt 50 over beemers of all models gathered.
For this friday there will be no Club TT as it happens only on the 2nd Friday of every month...so you have to organise this on your own....but pls get your group to join the next Club TT.

Pls check announcement on Pg5.

XXX said:
M30 u should have join us in our just concluded Official Club TT in Kota Damansara on 10/11, where abt 50 over beemers of all models gathered.
For this friday there will be no Club TT as it happens only on the 2nd Friday of every month...so you have to organise this on your own....but pls get your group to join the next Club TT.

Pls check announcement on Pg5.

oh crap....i thought i remember reading that it was on the 3rd week of the month. So where do we all meet up now coz i only know the meeting point which is at Ikano Petronas and the TT place which is the one in Bukit Jelutong.

Mine...
bmw37121.jpg

If i organize it has to be in Dis coz i won't be here for a while. XXX is the TT still held in Bukit Jelutong?

we will still use MMZ of and on as we r toying with the idea of rotating our TT venue....there are request to return to MMZ for the next TT but nothing is confirm yet...since u only can do it in Dec why dont you coincide ur gathering with the club TT.

Top Bottom