'E30 TT SESSION 15 Sept 2011'

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Tks...maybe I was focusing on other things. Will open my eyes again, since I go there often for work...

well just had the time to login..
thanks to mk n bob to come over for TT.. alots of ideas n racuns.. hahaa
time ran so fast that day..

so next TT coming soon.. maybe 30th sept.. friday.. same time same place..

johnvk and others interested, any earlier days? this fri maybe? itchy to meet other e30 owners. so far driving for almost 2 months, haven seen any on the road. But when i drive my exora, ive seen 2.

munk3ong;672597 said:
yey...heading there now (again)..huhu

Im going there next month. Work again...no hanky panky though. dangerous city...
I wonder if parts are cheaper there in thailand....

Daniel E30;672691 said:
johnvk and others interested, any earlier days? this fri maybe? itchy to meet other e30 owners. so far driving for almost 2 months, haven seen any on the road. But when i drive my exora, ive seen 2.

Bro, it's always like that.

When I drive any other car than my E32, I'll rarely come across another... E38, E66 got, but same model, super rare! I think can count the instances of that ever occurring with one hand :biggrin:

Anyways, one day other marques can gatecrash the TT anot? :p

Eggie86;672696 said:

When I drive any other car than my E32, I'll rarely come across another... E38, E66 got, but same model, super rare! I think can count the instances of that ever occurring with one hand :biggrin:

im sure everybody here welcomes each other. As ive seen in this forum. All members are really "steady".

Eggie86;672696 said:

Eggie, want to bring your Porsche is it? :4:

BobTheBuilder;672710 said:
Eggie, want to bring your Porsche is it? :4:

Hehehe.. The 924 is it. :biggrin:

Will probably bring the E32 if coming for the TT sessions...

johnvk;672571 said:
well just had the time to login..
thanks to mk n bob to come over for TT.. alots of ideas n racuns.. hahaa
time ran so fast that day..

so next TT coming soon.. maybe 30th sept.. friday.. same time same place..

Must change heading liao, if firm up new dates.

Daniel E30;672691 said:

hie bro.. maybe you can discuss with others, im heading for jakarta this weekend for work.
and i have created another thread for TT for 30th maybe more can join us..

And other models are most welcome to join as well.. the more the merrier..

Top Bottom