Drive to Penang 12/13 March 2011

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
rubes72;619603 said:
You think that is not fair..... try e38 728 Vs M3 .. lagi not fair

Kekeke. In the first place, why bother cucuking Bundy? I thought he's the sweeper. :biggrin:

Eggie86;619605 said:
Kekeke. In the first place, why bother cucuking Bundy? I thought he's the sweeper. :biggrin:
Sweeper must be behind.... so If I'm behind, have to get infront la..... but difficuly to get infornt of M3 bro

rubes72;619614 said:
Sweeper must be behind.... so If I'm behind, have to get infront la..... but difficuly to get infornt of M3 bro

Hehe, behind front, belakang mari, all the same. :biggrin:

Eggie86;619605 said:

Hmmm....this is how the mind of an auditor works....you always ask the tough questions Eggie.....

before you flers cucuk bundy summore, better see ramsing first. if not very painful :p

Wei... drive over lar! Still posting in this thread! No work ar?! Ooppsss 5:01 dy... :) Rempit time...

ssmann;619732 said:
Hmmm....this is how the mind of an auditor works....you always ask the tough questions Eggie.....

Kekeke. Tough ah? Luckily not mind-boggling :biggrin:

BlackCat;619748 said:
Wei... drive over lar! Still posting in this thread! No work ar?! Ooppsss 5:01 dy... :) Rempit time...

Not Completely!! today paid saman of rm150 for speeding in slim river and i was in the slow group..
or was it just my luck?

TI-tan;619835 said:
Not Completely!! today paid saman of rm150 for speeding in slim river and i was in the slow group..
or was it just my luck?

did you check on myeg ? or at the balai ?

TI-tan;619835 said:
or was it just my luck?

South bound or north bound? I just checked in MYEG, I'm clean.

TI-tan;619867 said:
checked at ingress and pd in balai ( curve-mutiara )

Its not easy to drive slow in my ex arr? I paid 6 summons before hand over to you.

initialM;619935 said:
Its not easy to drive slow in my ex arr? I paid 6 summons before hand over to you.

U pay saman bcos u kencing in public and not bcos u kaki rempit la...........cabutzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................

ssmann;619937 said:
U pay saman bcos u kencing in public and not bcos u kaki rempit la...........cabutzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................

Wa kincing talak munyi punyer

..i have just visited that MYEG web site..so let say if you are listed that you have summon, while you are confident that you actually havent had fast driving or anything, is there any way to request some prove for their eventual claims ??

Ecc0;619961 said:
..i have just visited that MYEG web site..so let say if you are listed that you have summon, while you are confident that you actually havent had fast driving or anything, is there any way to request some prove for their eventual claims ??

I believe u can request the photo from PDRM/JPJ by pay them RM20.

Top Bottom