'Drive-by-wire' trottle

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

adliz

Club Guest
hi fellas,thought i wanna share this opportunity with u guys.. to try out the 'gadget' and see if u like it.. no obligations.. :DAs long as u have 'drive-by-wire' either e39, e46, e60 and e90!date : 20 Jan 2006 (Friday)time: eveningvenue: pm me for detailsSome links for reference:1st link2nd link

no bro.. just a demo session.. install in your car to feel the difference.. dun like, no problem..

no better way to do marketing eh?

got a buffet party at 7. wat time and where and how many coming. if me only then i cannot don buy la izzit?

hehehe :D

So who will be selling this eventually?
And how much would it cost?

the guys from the spore workshop wud do the installation.. i think it's a 10-15mins job to install..

like i said, FREE to try!!! dun like, dun care.. :D

dun think mine is drive by wire leh.....
else go kaypo only for what...unless there's chicks!!!

aiya, u aa.. always chicks oni..!! hehe.. i think i read that 4pot engine oso can put.. come kaypo only la.. :D

Originally posted by adliz@Jan 20 2006, 04:47 PM
aiya, u aa.. always chicks oni..!! hehe.. i think i read that 4pot engine oso can put.. come kaypo only la.. :D
sorry adliz I didn't turn up. My apology. Hows the demo going? Close any deal? Happening? Any pix to share with us would be great...

thnx all!! there were about 14-15 cars last nite..

i tried it on mine.. so did others.. i was hoping u cud come and try.. then we cud compare.. i needed someone else with smg2 to 'verify' the improvements that i felt.. emm.. :(

due to continuous demand, there'd be anader 'test-power' session tomorrow evening at damansara perdana.. :D those who missed the chance the first time round, hope to see u there!!

3 persons already installed the gadget.. tried and bought on the spot.. :D

can refer to the original thread at bmw-spore forum to see newer reviews.. even their respected mod freaks are giving positive reviews..

adliz,

Is this mean that upgrading normal electronic accelerator pedal to M3 electronic accelerator pedal to feel the difference ????

this sounds interesting, but i'm not sure is this wat u meaning... would like to know more from you...

i feel that normal vehicle (non-M3) electronic accelerator pedal giving low response to the engine..

Hi,

The gadget will give all electronic accelerator (drive by wire) more responsive & immediate feel of engine power. It will eliminate the lag of throttle respond & auto trans.

Cheers

Top Bottom