DIY Xenon Headlight Adjusters - Successful

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
headlights

Sorry Jarance, tat day not free tats y didnt call. Wah, gud price ah? Can make some side income la..:top:

pcchuah;457191 said:
Sorry Jarance, tat day not free tats y didnt call. Wah, gud price ah? Can make some side income la..:top:

Sorry, bimmer73 for disturbing your thread..
psss...sss.. I DIY for fun and knowledge.. Hee..hee..

We were also planning to DIY during the raya holiday before we see your thread.

Anyway.. Good of you to share your DIY... :top:

Care to share where you buy the replacement parts?

Guys You can Buy the parts at

Suan Huat Auto Supply
5 Jalan 21/11B, Sea Park

Tel: No. 78773309 look for BM Keong - The part is out of stock he is ordering It will arrive on monday if not mistaken..It Cost RM85.00 per headlight...

No problem Jarance Happy to share....If have problems with DIY pls call me - 0123939081

bimmer73;457328 said:

Suan Huat Auto Supply
5 Jalan 21/11B, Sea Park

Tel: No. 78773309 look for BM Keong - The part is out of stock he is ordering It will arrive on monday if not mistaken..It Cost RM85.00 per headlight...

No problem Jarance Happy to share....If have problems with DIY pls call me - 0123939081

Thanks bro.. for sharing.. I am sure alot of E39 owners would appreciate your info and your offer to repair for a small fee. :top:

can't wait to get the parts...mine both side also gone liau...

thanks bimmer73 for sharing this DIY details...

bimmer73;457328 said:

Suan Huat Auto Supply
5 Jalan 21/11B, Sea Park

U are one of my hero now..hahh..

hah...just finish doing mine a moment ago...

started at 10pm and the first HL took me 2 hours to do as need to get myself familiarize with wat bimmer73 and wc9922 was trying to explain...once i get a hold on how to do it then it is pretty easy all the way...the only pain in the ass is the centre piece as the access is really small...mine the 'adjusters' have turned into powder ler...wat puzzles me is that the socket plastics is of better quality than the 'adjusters'...funny why hella/bmw comes up with this kind of material difference...

second HL only took about 30mins...also took the opportunity to inspect all wirings and fittings on the front of the car...now damn happy coz the light no longer look 'down'...hehehe

sorry didn't take any photos to share here...

Thanks again to bimmer73 for sharing the source and the how to do it...also thanks to wc9922 for the guidance and torx driver...

t2ribena;460076 said:
hah...just finish doing mine a moment ago...

started at 10pm and the first HL took me 2 hours to do as need to get myself familiarize with wat bimmer73 and wc9922 was trying to explain...once i get a hold on how to do it then it is pretty easy all the way...the only pain in the ass is the centre piece as the access is really small...mine the 'adjusters' have turned into powder ler...wat puzzles me is that the socket plastics is of better quality than the 'adjusters'...funny why hella/bmw comes up with this kind of material difference...

second HL only took about 30mins...also took the opportunity to inspect all wirings and fittings on the front of the car...now damn happy coz the light no longer look 'down'...hehehe

sorry didn't take any photos to share here...

Thanks again to bimmer73 for sharing the source and the how to do it...also thanks to wc9922 for the guidance and torx driver...

hey there,

are your headlights the hella angel eyes version? did you manage to get the replacement adjusters?

cheers
aaron

leforte;461398 said:
hey there,

are your headlights the hella angel eyes version? did you manage to get the replacement adjusters?

cheers
aaron

not sure mine is the hella angel eyes version...mine is with angel eye, HID and auto-levelling...

hey tribena,
thanks for the confirmation. btw, do you have the part number for the adjusters?

leforte;461470 said:
hey tribena,
thanks for the confirmation. btw, do you have the part number for the adjusters?

i dun have the part number...i bought it from the shop as per bimmer73 information...:top:

This is a very good DIY...so there is no need to split open the headlamp cover right?

If not required will try giving it a crack during the weekend, cable ties in the headlamp area doesnt look very nice...

leforte;461470 said:
hey tribena,

No need part NO. Just go to the shop that I have posted and ask the guy incharge of BMW parts for headlamp adjusters E39....By the guys I can do it for you for a small fee say RM300 per car. Both sides. If one side RM 150.00...................weekends only your place or my place.

leforte;461470 said:
hey tribena,

No part number needed. Just go to Sun Huat and ask Bm Keong for the part E39 Headlamp adjusters. I can do it for you i only charge RM150 per light labour only

Bought the headlight adjuster, hopefully can DIY successfully by next week. Stay tune..

sorry for lame question, may i ask where can i find the headlight adjuster in the car? does some model headlights are inadjustable even though they are angel eyes?

Top Bottom