Low Headlights

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ok found someone who could possibly make it just need to show the original part....then send to him to see whats the cost......will update

bimmer73;456097 said:
Ok found someone who could possibly make it just need to show the original part....then send to him to see whats the cost......will update

Wish to hear from u very soon.

ok guys I found this ...The material looks better than the originals and definitely will last.....from the looks of it. i am going to try the DIY with the step by step instructions that i have found...will update with pictures....I am going to use this also as a sample to make the metal piece....

bimmer73;456182 said:
ok guys I found this ...The material looks better than the originals and definitely will last.....from the looks of it. i am going to try the DIY with the step by step instructions that i have found...will update with pictures....I am going to use this also as a sample to make the metal piece....

You are the man :top:! Remember to copyright the DIY, bro

Guys check out my thread of my DIY Xenon Headlight Adjusters I did it from the back without without removing the clear lens.

bimmer73;456568 said:
Guys check out my thread of my DIY Xenon Headlight Adjusters I did it from the back without without removing the clear lens.

Awesome! 1st time i headr that replace the adjuster without removing the lens.

Adjuster replacement:-

adjusters2small.jpg

Top Bottom