Anyone here got the headlight adjusters problem ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
tweiboon;623252 said:
RM 2200 for new original angel eyes, then half cut with broken adjusters headlights need to pay RM1200. For what want to buy half cut ? The half cut seller really got problem.
perhaps they think they can con some unsuspected buyers!

the made in taiwan and hella look pretty much the same from photos.. how to know the difference?

mick123;623435 said:
the made in taiwan and hella look pretty much the same from photos.. how to know the difference?

Do u take any photo for the Taiwan one? What is the brand?

tweiboon;623252 said:
RM 2200 for new original angel eyes, then half cut with broken adjusters headlights need to pay RM1200. For what want to buy half cut ? The half cut seller really got problem.

Affordability is the answer to your question why people buy half cut parts. If I am as well-off as you, then obviously I will also buy new parts. What are the problems with Taiwan made lights? Have you used it before or you are just talking cxxk again?

bmw7833;623437 said:
Do u take any photo for the Taiwan one? What is the brand?

sket want to take photos from the shops. cant remember the brand. one shop has it on display but the other only the brochure. they have headlights with either white or black background too - same price. i think if i go there another time, they will halau me away for play play only :D the shops said the quality of made in taiwan has improved a lot unlike last time where it can turn yellowish very quickly. now this problem is with the made in china ones. may be i be the guinea pig here to try out the made in taiwan one.

mick123;623439 said:
sket want to take photos from the shops. cant remember the brand. one shop has it on display but the other only the brochure. they have headlights with either white or black background too - same price. i think if i go there another time, they will halau me away for play play only :D the shops said the quality of made in taiwan has improved a lot unlike last time where it can turn yellowish very quickly. now this problem is with the made in china ones. may be i be the guinea pig here to try out the made in taiwan one.

I think it is Depo which is most popular in duplicate ori light.

E39_AE_Facelift_DEPO.jpg

E39_Hella_Svetla_Facelift.jpg

Can see the different?

This is the white background version which most horrible in my opinion. Lost the e39 car soul.

e39-angels-3.jpg

10215202.jpg

bmw7833;623440 said:
I think it is Depo which is most popular in duplicate ori light.

..........Can see the different?
oh big difference......nothing beats the ori :)

herbert;623438 said:
Affordability is the answer to your question why people buy half cut parts. If I am as well-off as you, then obviously I will also buy new parts. What are the problems with Taiwan made lights? Have you used it before or you are just talking cxxk again?

Is not the problem use it or not. is the problem of the shape itself. If i am the 1 talk cxxk then you also insulting "bmw7833" too because i agreed what bmw7833 said --> The eye more likely a frog eye than angel eye. hahahahahahahaha

bimmer73;623509 said:
This Car looks very Familiar. I have seen around Digital Mall area in USJ 19. If it is everyone please beware

excuse me sir,

mind to explain?

it might create unnecessary problems to me.

Correct correct correct :D wanted to get the rear ones too but no stock. Hv to wait til next month.

Top Bottom