Low Headlights

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Can do diy i have the instructions of the headlamp DIY which i found on the internet. have to be very carefull and take our time doing it....I copied the instructions with pictures.

The publish price is about 50.00 pounds plus VAT per headlamp. this is the price published on their website. I am trying to get a discount but the have not replied.

Dear E39 owners with Broken headlight Adjusters the supplier has come back to me and wants to know how many units of the after market Ajdusters that we want please list you names down so that I can reply as to how many pieces we are to order......

Headlamp repair kits

1.Bimmer73

50 Pound per side? So will be around 300 RM per side? Can we only order one side or have to order both?

reply from the supplier

Hi Michael,

We sell them each headlight, (so you would need two kits to do both headlights)

Dependant on how many you order depends on what discount I can give you on this item, Shipping for 1 x pair would be £ 25.00 but again if ordered in bulk we can combine the shipping and keep the costs down

A cheaper supplier

Been lurking for a while but couldn't resist jumping in this time.

GBP 50 per side is rather expensive when I've discovered this supplier at GBP 39 per PAIR, INCLUSIVE of VAT. I can double check but even if its per SIDE, that's still a 20+% savings.

Note that the picture appears to be exactly the same as Supplier A so maybe Supplier A is a reseller?

Scroll down towards bottom:
http://www.h-i-d.co.uk/products1.shtml

So any takers for a group buy from this Supplier?

Salsero;455425 said:

GBP 50 per side is rather expensive when I've discovered this supplier at GBP 39 per PAIR, INCLUSIVE of VAT. I can double check but even if its per SIDE, that's still a 20+% savings.

Note that the picture appears to be exactly the same as Supplier A so maybe Supplier A is a reseller?

Pls double confirm the price..If GBP39 per pair, i want to order, thanks.

I'm awaiting e-mail response to clarify whether it's per headlamp or per pair of headlamps. Also trying to see if can get volume discount and how much shipping would be. Then I'll have two weeks or so to pysch myself into the DIY.

Salsero;455453 said:
I'm awaiting e-mail response to clarify whether it's per headlamp or per pair of headlamps. Also trying to see if can get volume discount and how much shipping would be. Then I'll have two weeks or so to pysch myself into the DIY.

I also sent them an inquiry..Let see how we can work out together, cheerrss..

wah, so laku one ah... Maybe I should get it fabricated locally... Just need a good sample of the original adjuster and made a metal version of it..

Salsero;455425 said:

Ok got my info from this website :

http://www.ca-at.co.uk/search-cXVlcnk9aGVhZGxhbXAgcmVwYWlyIGtpdCZzZWFyY2hfbW9kZT1hbmQ=.html
Cool lets try afew and see which on gives us the better price....I am definitly in

Looks light they are the same company different website. Don't understand why the big difference in price...

fabianyee;455461 said:
wah, so laku one ah... Maybe I should get it fabricated locally... Just need a good sample of the original adjuster and made a metal version of it..

Yah bro, if u can make one locally, then u untung la..

bimmer73;455464 said:
Looks light they are the same company different website. Don't understand why the big difference in price...

Yes, they are exactly same company! :stupid::stupid::stupid:

Bad news. GBP 39 is only for one side (I knew it sounded too good to be true). I'm up for a Made in Malaysia version!

Top Bottom