Anyone here got the headlight adjusters problem ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I recommend u install a layer of protective shield on the headlight lens, this is what i forgot to do last time.

bmw7833;625213 said:
I recommend u install a layer of protective shield on the headlight lens, this is what i forgot to do last time.

Protective shield ? what is that ? got pictures to see ?

U can have a look for the headlight but u must come to Pg as the set in Pg.

vincent;630134 said:
anyone here know how to fit this adjuster into the head light ? DIY

I am the one who knows how to fit the adjusters into the headlight without open the headlight

vincent;630134 said:
anyone here know how to fit this adjuster into the head light ? DIY

Another forummer who knows how to do it without opening headlight is bimmer73.

tweiboon;630149 said:
I am the one who knows how to fit the adjusters into the headlight without open the headlight

you should share it here bro ...

vincent;631619 said:
thanks great stuff

Sorry ya...............got a guy call herbert and he said, posting things at here must be backup by a well known publisher or some source which can make ppl to trust you and at the sametime he said if want to do somethings to BMW car my be an authorized dealer or foreman then only can change the BMW car parts. If you go to the shop which can repair BMW the car and not authorized by BMW then you are not to let them repair. So am i too, i am not authorized by BMW and dont have any strong source to back up that i can clone BMW car key below year 2005 and dont have any back up that i can change the headlight adjusters too.

So trust on your risk on what i posted here........................pls take note

tweiboon;631704 said:
Sorry ya...............got a guy call herbert and he said, posting things at here must be backup by a well known publisher or some source which can make ppl to trust you and at the sametime he said if want to do somethings to BMW car my be an authorized dealer or foreman then only can change the BMW car parts. If you go to the shop which can repair BMW the car and not authorized by BMW then you are not to let them repair. So am i too, i am not authorized by BMW and dont have any strong source to back up that i can clone BMW car key below year 2005 and dont have any back up that i can change the headlight adjusters too.

So trust on your risk on what i posted here........................pls take note

Chill bro, sharing info only. Don't be so serious...

seewai;631714 said:
Chill bro, sharing info only. Don't be so serious...

I am sure i am sharing super useful info, but do you think he is sharing info or wording attack ?

tweiboon;631716 said:
I am sure i am sharing super useful info, but do you think he is sharing info or wording attack ?

Bro, I couldn't retrieve my front headlamps from my workshop, I give you my rear tail lamps (orange, LED) lah, jangan merajuk :p

seewai;631735 said:
Bro, I couldn't retrieve my front headlamps from my workshop, I give you my rear tail lamps (orange, LED) lah, jangan merajuk :p

I want! I want! Give the rear light to me.

Top Bottom