e39 headlight adjuster

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Heard locally they are selling at RM150. The one we bought after sharing the postage was only RM60.

bmw7833;801589 said:
There is a set of recond FL amber headlight for sale at RM800 in WRC.

Went to WRC and asked about the recond light.. Seems the signal light is smaller and i will need to modify the bulb and holder.. :eek:
So i decided against that idea.
Asked can they modify my headlamp, and after checking, said it is an epoxied seal type. (anyone done the modification for epoxy seal headlamps?)
So it is either use a new set or modify my current headlamp at a higher cost and risk.

GRRRRR.... i am getting agitated...

kian_e34;802174 said:
Went to WRC and asked about the recond light.. Seems the signal light is smaller and i will need to modify the bulb and holder.. :eek:
So i decided against that idea.
Asked can they modify my headlamp, and after checking, said it is an epoxied seal type. (anyone done the modification for epoxy seal headlamps?)
So it is either use a new set or modify my current headlamp at a higher cost and risk.

GRRRRR.... i am getting agitated...

What to modify the bulb and holder? What u checked in WRC is amber FL Hella set, right?

bimmer73;802549 said:
locally it less than Rm100.

Why be vague about it, post the location and exact price for the benefit of other members that might need them later.

Was that a current price or the price when you bought it 4 years ago?

Hi all. For your information, i bought the headlights from Bimmer 688 (thanks mate) and had it installed this evening. The lights are now pointing where they should and i don't need to depend on the HID foglamps as I previously did.

The cost is much higher than i expected but i am pleased with the results. Now to slowly open up the existing light, change the adjuster and sell it off to the next guy who needs a set of lights that has the new adjusters. hehehe....

The hi beams are a bit off though but i will settle that later this week. My concern was because I plan to go to JB and i don't want the lights to illuminate the 1m in front of my car. Hi beams were useless then.

As i said before to my friends, BMW cars no problem one? If you don't have the money to maintain them, then that's a problem. :rolleyes:

bmw7833;802180 said:
What to modify the bulb and holder? What u checked in WRC is amber FL Hella set, right?

Yes, it was the amber model and needed to modify the holder.. was really contemplating it but decided not to go for it because it
involved customising the signal light to a smaller bulb.

I want mine to be bright and clear..

How about your headlamp? Are the adjusters already installed in place?

Thanks again 7833!!

haywire;802552 said:
Why be vague about it, post the location and exact price for the benefit of other members that might need them later.

Was that a current price or the price when you bought it 4 years ago?

suan huat have it

bimmer73;802549 said:
locally it less than Rm100.

Suan Huat selling let than RM100 per pair. I bought in Suan Huat 2 years ago. I paid RM180 2 pairs. Now they get it RM60 for 2 pairs.

tweiboon;804122 said:
Suan Huat selling let than RM100 per pair. I bought in Suan Huat 2 years ago. I paid RM180 2 pairs. Now they get it RM60 for 2 pairs.

Confirm these are for the post facelift angel eyes? Because only the prefacelift are available original by BMW, the facelift one are only aftermarket.

haywire;804124 said:
Confirm these are for the post facelift angel eyes? Because only the prefacelift are available original by BMW, the facelift one are only aftermarket.

What i talking about is for my e39. I bought it for RM180 to replace both my headlights.

The rm60 headlights adjusters are black in color. I just helped 1 of our forumer to change the adjusters. My adjusters are white in color.

ah-singh;807218 said:
bro Bmw7833, have you posted the adjusters to the address i provided ??

Not yet..already packed but no time to pos office.

Top Bottom