Delivery of F30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Juan Powerblow;753016 said:
I just followed up with my SA. She's complaining stock for Alpine White / Coral Red is really slow in coming. Sigh...

heard there is a ready stock in quill.....

achtung;753067 said:
heard there is a ready stock in quill.....

Really? My deposit paid to Ingress already though. They have one in the showroom but it's a 335i. I can't justify that price. Don't need the extra performance, which is not that great anyways.

Juan Powerblow;753809 said:
Really? My deposit paid to Ingress already though. They have one in the showroom but it's a 335i. I can't justify that price. Don't need the extra performance, which is not that great anyways.

I love my 328i......for me....328i is sufficient for me :)
hehehehe....

when i was at ingress recently i was told there's ready stock, uncertain about colour combinations tho. however i was recently told that AB has yet to receive their skd batch. if true, it weird that they're last to receive stock.

mizhan;753855 said:
when i was at ingress recently i was told there's ready stock, uncertain about colour combinations tho. however i was recently told that AB has yet to receive their skd batch. if true, it weird that they're last to receive stock.

That's weird...!

that's what i thot too. ingress had 2 units red/black last week; AB will only get theirs next week.

JCKL;753871 said:
Wheelcorp Premium in Setia Alam has ready stock too.

Really ? Does it mean that many cancel the order due to dissappointing spec or no taker ?

normally is due to someone changed their minds when the car is here.

When i placed my booking, i could get the car at once because there is one 328 sports/black/black just got cancelled.

but i don't fancy the sports due to the red trimming. therefore i decided to wait for luxury/black/black or luxury/white/black.

i didn't wait that long though.. only bout 2 weeks.

for sports.. i think have to wait longer because according to my SA 80% go for sports.

and as you can see on the roll call, fav colours are white and grey.

a5glude;754143 said:
Really ? Does it mean that many cancel the order due to dissappointing spec or no taker ?

I last heard (which is this afternoon) that they DO have ready stock. Please PM me for further details, if necessary.

i was at AB this afternoon as well. apparently i was misinformed the last time i was there; sorry. yes, they have ready stock, but the single red/black 320d sport is taken :tongue:

mizhan;754261 said:
i was at AB this afternoon as well. apparently i was misinformed the last time i was there; sorry. yes, they have ready stock, but the single red/black 320d sport is taken :tongue:

I drove past yesterday and there was a trailer of 'em including a white / red but didn't notice if it's 320d or 328i Sports

mizhan;754261 said:

I think they have...mine (supposedly the 2nd batch of SKDs) is coming already around end of the week...now have to leggo my E90. Thinking back, i still am fond of the e90s muscular body shape. Im still 50/50 on the double swage lines on the f30 and also the slightly downward facing front nose design. Anyhow...thats water under the bridge now

The passenger door was dented before I collected my car today. Autobavaria told me that they will fix the dent. And I'm obviously not happy that the door is dented.

Any learned bros here could advice me on this?

What can I squeeze out from them or anything?

The car has been registered to me.

nexavibe;754798 said:
The passenger door was dented before I collected my car today. Autobavaria told me that they will fix the dent. And I'm obviously not happy that the door is dented.

Any learned bros here could advice me on this?

What can I squeeze out from them or anything?

The car has been registered to me.

I don't know about you, but I would just not receive goods in view of it not being as pristine as it should be, considering it being new. I'd squeeze for a further discount, but since you've already paid Im not entirely sure if that will work. Other things you could possibly ask for is to increase your BSRI to 5 years, but im not entirely sure AB will budge.

HypoGXII;754820 said:
I don't know about you, but I would just not receive goods in view of it not being as pristine as it should be, considering it being new. I'd squeeze for a further discount, but since you've already paid Im not entirely sure if that will work. Other things you could possibly ask for is to increase your BSRI to 5 years, but im not entirely sure AB will budge.

Hmmm... increase for another 2 years? Sigh.. View attachment 25360

Dilemma..

nexavibe,

Sorry to hear that bro, it's bad... They should never even think about delivering a car that is dented to the consumer. Even if they did, they should be giving you discounts rather than you asking for them :( I feel your pain.

Bruce_Z;754380 said:
I think they have...mine (supposedly the 2nd batch of SKDs) is coming already around end of the week...now have to leggo my E90. Thinking back, i still am fond of the e90s muscular body shape. Im still 50/50 on the double swage lines on the f30 and also the slightly downward facing front nose design. Anyhow...thats water under the bridge now

Hey Zul.. How've you been sir? I quite agree that the E90 lines are more masculine. The F30 by comparison is a bit girly la.. That's why must opt for Melbourne Red to compensate :)

mizhan;755786 said:
Hey Zul.. How've you been sir? I quite agree that the E90 lines are more masculine. The F30 by comparison is a bit girly la.. That's why must opt for Melbourne Red to compensate :)

Not that I agree with your views on masculinity. But how does Melbourne Red compensate for anything? I know the red was a launch colour for the F30 but it does nothing for me.

Jason

Top Bottom