December Official Drive To Raub, Pahang – Visit & Makan Quality Durians

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sorry to inform I've to pull out for tomorrow trip due to family members not feeling well, already informed person incharge & will pay for neccessary fee.

Another great outing!!!

Kudos to all that made it possible and a big thank you to all participants.

I believe everyone had a great time!!

Till the next drive then

..i have had very nice time..thank you all...special thanks-hug-handshake for Mtigo and his lady, for kind ride to/from farm..i owe ya one bro :) as for Anaksarawak and JFT ( first time see in live)..you are guys verryyy nice...screw this chat/forum talks...I wanna have more live touch ups :) .. and yes, special thanks to papa Herbert..best lead guy ever ;) Luv ya all really and thank you all for your time guys..

My first official drive and it's a brilliant one. Kudos to the CMs, sweepers and marshalls for doing such a great job in keeping everything in order. Finally get to meet up with lots of the OMs in person, especially those from the East Coast. Despite the rain after Bentong breakfast, everyone is in good mood. Lotsa jokes ever the walkie-talkie conversations. Durian buffet been splendid. Unlimited supplies and even tapao some back (but need to pay extra lah) for my family.

Heard there were even plans for Langkawi and Singapore drive next year? Can't wait lah.

In the midst of uploading my photos to Photobucket, shall post again once done. :)

P/S: Ecc0, was behind your gorgeous white monster from BHP Gombak to rendezvous point in Bentong and from Raub back to KL :D