Official Monthly Drive to Historical State of Malacca 16 June & 17 June 2012

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
maccasel;751615 said:
Make it 7 lebams.....when are we playing again?? Hehehe

Bro, join me and Traveler on Sunday the 8th.....we r woodsball freaks......at Tanamera Paintball Park, Sg Buloh. Tanamera is much bigger than Flashpoint.....the SPG is just awesome!!....for those interested, do come along........Komeng.....r u good for the 8th??

stanleycck;754931 said:
Bro, join me and Traveler on Sunday the 8th.....we r woodsball freaks......at Tanamera Paintball Park, Sg Buloh. Tanamera is much bigger than Flashpoint.....the SPG is just awesome!!....for those interested, do come along........Komeng.....r u good for the 8th??

Thanks for the invite bro...will have to skip this time round...will join up another time....normally how big is the group?

maccasel;755144 said:
Thanks for the invite bro...will have to skip this time round...will join up another time....normally how big is the group?

We normally have about 8 onwards........sometimes joining with other groups and also playing with pros.......now thats exciting!!

stanleycck;755214 said:
We normally have about 8 onwards........sometimes joining with other groups and also playing with pros.......now thats exciting!!

:listen: exciting??? exciting for who bro? Definitly not for people like us, pure novices :4: .... will be a sitting duck, "literally" for the pro likings ... :4: ... come fully padded also makes no difference as we will get pelted really kaw kaw one ..... :vroam:

dzuljazz2001;755216 said:
:listen: exciting??? exciting for who bro? Definitly not for people like us, pure novices :4: .... will be a sitting duck, "literally" for the pro likings ... :4: ... come fully padded also makes no difference as we will get pelted really kaw kaw one ..... :vroam:

maybe we need to come triple layered with full face helmets or full body armour...hehe

stan, we really are noobs in this...we were "taught" well in our last outing...in golfing terms...we were the "ayams"...

Newbie or Pros does not matter..........even pros kena 'Kicap' kaw kaw by newbies.....remember that it is the Soldier in you......:)).........Tanamera paintball Park is PURE Jungle.....do google and check out their webpage

Not forgetting......women also play too...........Now that even more exciting!!

stanleycck;755386 said:
Newbie or Pros does not matter..........even pros kena 'Kicap' kaw kaw by newbies.....remember that it is the Soldier in you......:)).........Tanamera paintball Park is PURE Jungle.....do google and check out their webpage

Not forgetting......women also play too...........Now that even more exciting!!

yeah like right and yeah women plays too ... I can still remember this one women (bare footed and with no body armour) pelted me like I hv jilted her before ... :frown: ...

dzuljazz2001;755417 said:
yeah like right and yeah women plays too ... I can still remember this one women (bare footed and with no body armour) pelted me like I hv jilted her before ... :frown: ...

Could be a possibility...sometimes we tend to forget when it happened so long ago and cruvy shapes then has disappeared now.

Herbert;755423 said:
Could be a possibility...sometimes we tend to forget when it happened so long ago and cruvy shapes then has disappeared now.

I fully agree....hahhahaha