clay bar and car detailing

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wow, i'm overwhelmed , thanks so much everyone , will make full use of all the great tips and advise.tq again

badmd;558566 said:
wow, i'm overwhelmed , thanks so much everyone , will make full use of all the great tips and advise.tq again

yupp...thats the ultimate spirit

another great used of clay

removing old waxes (TOGW- the other guy wax- left by previous detailer)
P1110565.JPG

or some none sense chap called himself (TOGWT-a pro detailing professor - but no body actually seen any of his work- how authentic is him????)

mjore togw

P1110541.JPG

ta da
P1110564.JPG

just a little patience & plenty of patience
P1110560.JPG

hi bro , will surely do once i get my time off , right now is basically onr once a week , a bit shy shy lah..only a beginner :)

badmd;614198 said:
hi bro , will surely do once i get my time off , right now is basically onr once a week , a bit shy shy lah..only a beginner :)

Don't need be shy la. You see my ride and you'll know how terrible the paintwork is, and yet, I still have OCD in keeping it super clean. I also beginner like you larrr... :p Just that I have gained a lot of tips from the sifus here. :top:

badmd;614198 said:

Once Napoleon says "a great journey begin from one step".....cant wait to see yr post on ride Doc

life is like a box of chocolate you never know what you will get out of it....Gump Forrest

hi kc, already posted under thread " how i spent my afternoon " . comments welcome :)

HI Doc
Thanks for reminding me ...sign of age liow
hahahahha

we just had another intensified hands on rotary session in one of our forum tyre shop....great fun...will post later

Top Bottom