BMWCM Official TT @ TUPAI TUPAI - 10.AUGUST.07

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
MMZ

1. Bailey ( yahooooooooo)
2. theCROW (50-50)

Adrians Kopitiam

roy said:
wait wait wait sori i missed d TT at MMZ b4. wer is it ah losai

In due time when the place is confirmed we will give directions to the place.

MMZ

1. Bailey ( yahooooooooo)
2. theCROW (50-50)
3. hitman
4. ahkit
5. asman (ok je! janji rock)

Got BMW who needs artificial pheromones? And women of ALL types and ages?? NO WAY JOSE! Growth in a few short weeks? You mean it gets shorter? Hahaha. Weight loss? Hmm maybe I do need that one. 20 years old when nobody believed that you actually had any talent for anything coz you were too young? No thanks.

:p

90% its going back to MMZ. by Wednesday we will confirm just keep that date and time free...bcos whatever the case sumthing will happen....Yahoooooooo

MMZ is in bukit jelutong am i right?. .lolx. I guess the E36ers are having a convoy to MMZ.. Hope it is then it wil be fun. lolx. Hope to c ya there roy.

OK TT is Confirmed back to MMZ due to parking problems at Khalifah.

8th Dec. 9.30pm Onwards

THE MAP TO MMZ

map2bktj.jpg

yahooooooo our TT returns back to MMZ which is very near to my hse .....cheers

roy said:
Thnx Bro Venom c u guys at Projet 1st

Hey bro, check out the E36ers TT and you will get the attendance list to check out our latest updates.

C ya there..

aeronnn said:
Deleted by Alvin

Hi mate,

this is a BMW enthusiast club and not a penis enlargement club. Please introduce yourself at the newbies section if u wanna be part of the club.

Thanks

U r right Venom! But your reply is a bit slow la coz tt damn advert was posted long ago. Anyway I support your comment. No way to those who r out of our club relevancy!!!!

Top Bottom