StreetSoccer Cafe TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Last night TT was great, was even better wif the presence of mr.hard gay..........kekkek.... nice meeting ya bro :)The last batch left at 2.30am.Kkekeke :D

Wah..unker driving fast on the NKVE ar!!!Dun drink n drive!!!Say TAK NAK!! :DKkekekeke

Originally posted by mctnesh@Dec 18 2004, 09:33 PM Wah..unker driving fast on the NKVE ar!!!Dun drink n drive!!!Say TAK NAK!! :DKkekekeke
I where got drive fast one.. I remember one shining red maroon udm keep overtaking me on the nkve.. and another crazy guy with a HID and angel eye keep tioning me all the way... :p :ph34r: :blink:

Originally posted by mctnesh@Dec 18 2004, 09:47 PM How was the Key+LED troubleshoot business yest?Good profit ka?Kkekeke
Aiyaa.. selling at cost price and some more giving away free sample... rugi rugi... not to mention didn't even charge labour....

Jarance,i was the one that got the 3 leds from u. fitted one last night in 5 mins, then realised the second key dont have the led feature!!now have 2 spare. will mod one to my maglite, and maybe fit one to the tv remote to use at night.good time last night, the 16 and 17 inch rims were beautiful, concern abt body clearance only.sorry have to leave early, and thanks to the sponsor for the food and drinks.

Originally posted by mike3@Dec 18 2004, 11:19 PM Jarance,i was the one that got the 3 leds from u. fitted one last night in 5 mins, then realised the second key dont have the led feature!!now have 2 spare. will mod one to my maglite, and maybe fit one to the tv remote to use at night.good time last night, the 16 and 17 inch rims were beautiful, concern abt body clearance only.sorry have to leave early, and thanks to the sponsor for the food and drinks.
mike3 welcome to the bmw club... good to see new faces in the club.. hope that you will enjoy yourself with your new drive...16" or 17" rims no problem. just don't to shy to ask some of the sifu in this forum. They should be able to direct to the type of rims, tyres etc..Also they know all the reliable workshop and spare parts in your aarea.. Don't be shy...this is what the forum is all about.. we share ideas and the love for our udm regarless of the model, age and performance...

Originally posted by mctnesh@Dec 18 2004, 09:32 AM Last night TT was great, was even better wif the presence of mr.hard gay..........kekkek.... nice meeting ya bro :)The last batch left at 2.30am.Kkekeke :D
Nice meeting you too, Mr Hard-Gay :D Whoa....Thambu, you're becoming pretty creative yourself. :p

Originally posted by 2cents@Dec 19 2004, 12:14 AM Thanx 4 d explaination Mr.J & it seems 2 warrant a new post as I think we've inadvertently hijacked this "Street Soccer TT" posting jes discussing dis subject matter. Is there any way we could carry on dis discussion in a new post, Tom? :blink:
Good suggestion.. I think Tom is going to close this thread very soon since yesterday TT at Footsal BU was the last outing for the official TT. Hope that DD will announce that the next coming TT would be at Extreme park at Sunway to avoid any confusion.

Top Bottom