StreetSoccer Cafe TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by mrhartge@Dec 18 2004, 11:38 PM thanks chester.....
yeah thank chester for the free TT.hey where were the GT salesgirl in mini skirt.. I thought that you was supposed to arrange them..... :p cabut..

Originally posted by ALBundy@Dec 19 2004, 12:24 AM Whoa u fellas stayed till 2.30am!!
Its nothing compare to you party animals at HH... :p it was 4:00 a.m. I heard..

Originally posted by ALBundy@Dec 18 2004, 12:24 PM Whoa u fellas stayed till 2.30am!!
Two words, NO LIFE ! including myself. Hahhaa..... :D

Okay guys, the last 3 TT have been great. Instead of just declaring future TT sessions to revert to Sunway Extreme Park, the committee would welcome any suggestions to either 1) maintain official TT sessions at BU StreetCafe (bearing in mind there will be no more sponsored F&B),2) return to Sunway extreme Park3) any new venue suggestions?This thread will be closed by 11.59pm tonite.2Cents/Jarance, kindly start another new thread to discuss the LED key lights...cheers! :D

I am in favour of maintaining the official TT sessions at BU StreetCafe. Thank you.

With the successful turn out these past 3 weeks, it would be prudent to consider BU Street Soccer as the current TT venue, until another venue can be voted / discussed upon.Note that during these past 3 weeks, not only was there a higher turn out but also family (wives & children) were in attendance.But bear in mind that 24th & 31st are the next TT dates & being an eve of a major public holiday, the turn out may not be as successful as the previous 3 weeks. This would probably apply to any venue chosen.

I think kctam has brought up a good point. Let's not confuse anyone. TT should remain at BU StreetCafe till further notice. The committee will gather again to discuss club issues in the next few days..... :p

Originally posted by Daredevil@Dec 19 2004, 01:29 AM 2Cents/Jarance, kindly start another new thread to discuss the LED key lights...cheers! :D
DD, Wanted to but there is no DIY thread.. fabian and me have asking for this thread to be included since the inception of this forum but yet to hear from tom... Maybe you can pull some strings... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Daredevil@Dec 19 2004, 06:15 AM I think kctam has brought up a good point. Let's not confuse anyone. TT should remain at BU StreetCafe till further notice. The committee will gather again to discuss club issues in the next few days..... :p
Good idea to keep TT at Footsual BU until a better place is found..DD how about arranging a small xmas party there... Wonder we can get a good discount on the F&B..I think the other party animals would be doing their thing at soul out.. Maybe we should consolidate.. (It is a bit short notice.. I know..)

BU is fine. Plenty of parking. Safe from other clubs except for the occasional stray lost Alfa.

Man! I deeply regret not coming to TT yesterday. Beats peeing in a bottle on a Friday night in a police raid!I am all for keeping TT at BU ... since I know how to drive there. Still don't know the way to Extreme Park.

Originally posted by dimples@Dec 19 2004, 09:12 AM Man! I deeply regret not coming to TT yesterday. Beats peeing in a bottle on a Friday night in a police raid!I am all for keeping TT at BU ... since I know how to drive there. Still don't know the way to Extreme Park.
dimple. do tell us the detail... from the start till the end.. what to do and what not to do... It would help to prevent the innocent from being victimised and harassed by the cop.BTW, how do ladies peel into a bottle. I know the guys should not have a problem but .... but.... :eek: ;)

Its a challenge. If the bottle is empty, the girl is pissed. If she's sober she should hit the target. :)

Originally posted by 3er@Dec 18 2004, 09:48 PM Its a challenge. If the bottle is empty, the girl is pissed. If she's sober she should hit the target. :)
Huh...Errr............okok

Top Bottom