BMWCM Official Buka Puasa Cum Official TT For August 2012

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
FINAL UPDATES ON THE T-SHIRT BIDDING

Congrats to the OM vixxx and OM _M_ for being the winning bidders. Please do come to the Official Buka Puasa TT to collect your Ts n Stickers and also to hand over the funds to the Committee Member.

First T Shirt.

1. dzuljazz2001 - bidding @ RM40
2. Herbert -bidding @ RM101
3. b33mer - bidding @ RM105
4. kojak818 - bidding @ RM105
5. Rahizwan - bidding @ RM111
6. johnj - bidding @ RM155
7. dzuljazz2001 @ RM160
8. Herbert - bidding @ RM200
9. Vixxx - RM300

2nd T-shirt.

1. Achye - bidding @ RM40
2. _M_ - bidding @ RM80
3. dzuljazz2001 - bidding @ RM100
4. _M_ - bidding @ RM150

List of our BMW pilots to bring our special guests for Buka Puasa TT

1. Fadhlan - 3 seat spaces
2. dzuljazz2001 - 3 seat spaces
3. _M_ - 2 seat spaces
4. MadZiZ - 3 seat spaces
5. affan66 - may not be able to come
6. Felix - tba, might be late from work
7. Adib - 3 seats
8. yed - 4 seats
9. farez - 2 seats
10. Soulfood - 3 seat spaces

Contributions

1. dzuljazz2001 - assorted groceries + RM100
2. MadZiz - beras + assorted groceries
3. affan66 - beras + some RM
4. Felix - assorted groceries
5. QD250 - cash
6. Bailey - cash
7. beemerback - cash (paid to dzuljazz2001)
8. Herbert - cash

My friends, I still need more BMW pilots to bring our special guests tonight. The address is No. 2, Jalan Sepah Puteri 5/12, Kota Damansara by 2012. If anyone is available during that time, please meet me there at 6.00pm.

Thanks a lot for all your help, fellas.

Few pix BMW pilots bring our special guests for Buka Puasa TT

c.jpg

b.jpg

a.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

BMW Club Malaysia - Our Way of Giving

This was going to be our small contribution towards making this world a better place. Started with phones ringing and text beeping since that fine Saturday morning. "The forum is down, where can we meet?" is the most common question.

4 cars heading down DUKE highway - Affan, Farezrider, Bad Boy Soulfood and mine. All heading to meet our special guests for the first time, the children of Pusat Jagaan Kasih Harapan of Kota Damansara.

I was afraid. I did not know how many cars will actually show. I know we have 4 now. There is no way we cant fit 31 people in 4 cars!

My clock beeped 6.00pm, and I see Vixx, Madziz, ashman55, MTigo and others at our rendezvous point. Our special guest were ready. We load them up one by one into their charriot. We are their drivers for the day. I can't believe how excited they are to see us BMW Club Malaysia.

Along the way, my sunroof and passenger window was opened and shut more than 15 times. I had one their feet next to my cheek. My left hand was holding their shoulder while my right hand was on the steering wheel. My guests were excited. Very excited. Too excited until I missed the NKVE turn and ended up going through the Subang Airport. It was probably the most exciting drive for the kids. Maybe mine as well.

As I was driving along, I received phone calls from Mr Why, Yed, Adib and many others. They were there but we were all gone. We had left a coupla minutes earlier. Such dedication from our BMW pilots. I salute your effort and your generosity, my friends.

When we finally got to Desa Paku, it was a blast. Everybody was everywhere. Hands were shook, introductions were made and donations were handed over. The envelope was growing by the minute, I could not believe the generosity of our fellow CGs and OMs.

We put them all in small packets and we were given the opportunity to give back to our special guests. Not so many people in this world were given this chance. We were the fortunate ones.

It was time to call it a night. Adib, Yed, Pussy, Affan, _M_, Madziz, Ashman55 and others lined up for our special guests.

As we rally up our charriots in this small enclave of Ara Damansara, and the children are all strapped up and ready to go, somehow more excited than before. I was glad that so many of us came. I was also stunned that we collected so much donations. I was happy that I get to make our special guests a night that they will be talking about today and many days to come.

This was going to be our small contribution towards making this world a better place. And I think we did.

Thank you, everyone. Thank you for everything.

:top::top::top::top::top:

Mtigo;764165 said:
Few pix BMW pilots bring our special guests for Buka Puasa TT

g.jpg

Faces of pure joy and amusement..thanks guys..may God bless all of you.. :proud::63:

Kudos to everyone and as a guest forumer I was so touched to see the attendance :) Makes me feel so privelaged to be associated with this forum. The joy and happiness beaming from the children's faces just made my day. Thanks for being allowed to join in......

MadZiZ;764181 said:
Kudos to everyone and as a guest forumer I was so touched to see the attendance :) Makes me feel so privelaged to be associated with this forum. The joy and happiness beaming from the children's faces just made my day. Thanks for being allowed to join in......

If u turn to blue you can feel a lot more joy and happiness

MadZiZ;764181 said:
Mtigo;764182 said:

:top:top::top: .... you cannot put it any better ... kharp khun kharp :4:

Not only cash can contribut towards making this world a better place joy and happiness, but look! what is Vixx junior done...

g.jpg

MadZiZ;764181 said:
my boy were singing that song on the way back, loll.....ni kene slalu tt nihh

Mtigo;764182 said:
mannn...ayat power tuhhh

Thats what BMWCM is all about..we spread the joy and happiness to others who deserve it..kudos to all who turned up and made it happen..:top::top:

Mtigo;764182 said:

Hihi sorry la bro but just wondering what turn to blue means? Lol still raw with these terminalogies:p

Bro Madziz, here's a multiple choice for u:
a) turn into a Smurf
b) mind-bonding with an Avatar
c) paint your car Estoril Blue
d) become an Official Member

Though are always welcome,Being a CG,you are always a guest,feel like a guest,I was a guest once for so many years so i know the feeling,but once you turn blue you will know how wonderful it is being blue...

Lol just filled the form earlier today, tomorrow submitting it dy lol:p Subscribing for 1 1/2 years package......Can't wait to be a smurf lmao!!!!

MadZiZ;764248 said:
Lol just filled the form earlier today, tomorrow submitting it dy lol:p Subscribing for 1 1/2 years package......Can't wait to be a smurf lmao!!!!

Good to hear that and nice meeting you yesterday bro...

MadZiZ;764248 said:

Welcum to turn blur bro.

Top Bottom