BMWCM Official TT @ TUPAI TUPAI - 10.AUGUST.07

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sifus and all forumners,

Since our next TT have been fixed on 8th Dec, please kindly post any good suggestion or ideal place to have our club TT as early possible for our committees to do the recce early and fixed the place. Member from JB, Penang and all over Malaysia together with Singapore can arrange and join this Year End TT. Also E36 , pilot 46 and others can arrange their convoy early. Please post suggestion now so committee can do their home work, he he he !!!!

BMW CLUB MALAYSIA ROCK IT TO THE GRANDEST EVER TT OF THE YEAR

Sorry Guys,

We can't make it for the TT on 8th December 2006 (Friday) coz we need to attend Wedding Dinner in Melaka (Very Good Buddy)

SO XXX, pls exclude;
1. Donald
2. AlvinKoo
3. HellBoyz

Cheers!

Hell Boyz said:
Sorry Guys,

We can't make it for the TT on 8th December 2006 (Friday) coz we need to attend Wedding Dinner in Melaka (Very Good Buddy)

SO XXX, pls exclude;
1. Donald
2. AlvinKoo
3. HellBoyz

Cheers!

Bros,

Mr. Ambassador and Mr. Advisor wont be around ? Gosh pening la kepala si President ... LOL Anyway ... drive safe and have fun at the wedding bash bros ...

Mtech30

Mtech30 said:
Bros,

Mr. Ambassador and Mr. Advisor wont be around ? Gosh pening la kepala si President ... LOL Anyway ... drive safe and have fun at the wedding bash bros ...

Mtech30

No problem bro, cya tomorrow! :cool:

Hell Boyz said:
No problem bro, cya tomorrow! :cool:

Yo Bro,

May not be able to make tomorrow due to an event that i ve to attend ..... hopefully to meet u up ....

Mtech30

Next grand TT:- Dagang Evenue, Tmn Dagang Ampang, Ukay Perdana (d ex celebrity corner), Gazebo Subang Jaya etc

i second for it to be at MMZ...ample car park, great lighting (can check out the cars), easily accessible and boleh tahan food. got big screen some more...

hitman said:
i second for it to be at MMZ...ample car park, great lighting (can check out the cars), easily accessible and boleh tahan food. got big screen some more...

And walking distance to your home:D

Mmz

Hell Boyz said:
That's why Bailey wanna so bad to be in MMZ, lolz.... (now i know, tsk tsk....)

it's not tat but at least not as bad as like kalifa bistro parking berterabur

Mmz

Jerman said:
bang,
crawling distance for some but "merentas desa" for me!:eek:

hehehehe jes too bad , r u sure u r talking abt distance hah not bcoz cannot get permit ya?

I personally think MMZ is still the best bet...so shall we have it back at MMZ and no more bickering abt it being in the middle of nowhere...all agree..Say 'Aye'.

Ok I have also got people wanting Adrian's Kopitiam (AK) so its now MMZ & AK
So lets vote. Put ur nick under the preferred place.

MMZ

Adrians Kopitiam

Top Bottom