StreetSoccer Cafe TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
So any guys or gals going for the last TT at BU tonight... Next week it will be at Extreme park again.

Will pop by after my dinner in KL.....Jarance, can the LED be fitted into only ori bmw keys? If yes, I want one! ekekek....

Originally posted by Daredevil@Dec 18 2004, 04:28 AM Will pop by after my dinner in KL.....Jarance, can the LED be fitted into only ori bmw keys? If yes, I want one! ekekek....
yes can.. here is a sample (osflanker key) newer version

Originally posted by jarance@Dec 18 2004, 04:33 AM here is for the older version... my key
this mod need to change the battery coz the original battery is rated to 1.5 V. You need to change to 3 V batter. Use Cr1616 lithium type. LED is 3V and 3mm diameter.

Jarance, mine's the older version wor.....if I bring my keys, can you do some miracles on the spot tonite? ekekek.....how much is the 3V battery?

Originally posted by Daredevil@Dec 18 2004, 05:21 AM Jarance, mine's the older version wor.....if I bring my keys, can you do some miracles on the spot tonite? ekekek.....how much is the 3V battery?
On the spot mod... can do but the lighting in BU is not so bright... Low fah eye problem.. maybe you can shine your HID for the mod.. :p battery cost RM3.00.. LED RM1.00Total cost RM4.00 for material..... OK, I can demo your key for the other to learn how to diy as well...

Originally posted by jarance@Dec 17 2004, 04:07 PM anybody want white LED for their keys.. RM1 each...
Hi Jaran, reserve one for me...

Originally posted by chester@Dec 17 2004, 08:13 PM Thi is the last sponsored TT... Please come guys.. :)
9.20pmAbout to leave...see you guys there :)

Definitely a great finale to TT session in BU.Jarance, TQ so much for the on-the-spot mod job for our keys. You da man. Looks like your mata masih boleh pakai in the dark....not bad at all. Now I won't have problem finding the keyhole at night....hahahah! :pChester, thx for the food & drinks.....great tasting satay, sausage and roti pizza!

Originally posted by Daredevil@Dec 18 2004, 12:53 AM Chester, thx for the food & drinks.....great tasting satay, sausage and roti pizza!
you guy really hungry animal or what lar....I picked up 1 slice of the roti pizza... Wanted to try the satay... it was ALL GONE...... BTW Stephen, you just made urself a bimmerhead... that kid is smart, man... can tell an E36 from an E46... and can even identify M3 and M5 rims.... and when 3er started his engine, he said, "oh, that's a 325." :blink: All that from a 4 year old boy... this kid been watching and reading too much TopGear and BMW magazines.... I was still playing with my Matchbox toycar at that time...

Thanks for all your support for the past 3 weeks! You guys are a great bunch! B)

Originally posted by Daredevil@Dec 18 2004, 12:53 PM Definitely a great finale to TT session in BU.Jarance, TQ so much for the on-the-spot mod job for our keys. You da man. Looks like your mata masih boleh pakai in the dark....not bad at all. Now I won't have problem finding the keyhole at night....hahahah! :pChester, thx for the food & drinks.....great tasting satay, sausage and roti pizza!
DD you are welcome.... use the light to find the keyhole only and not the black hole if you know what I mean... I just have got kevster as my apprentice. Future job would be handled by him.. Me cannot see so well under the poor lighting... :p :D :lol:

Originally posted by fabianyee@Dec 18 2004, 01:26 PM I was still playing with my Matchbox toycar at that time...
At 4 years old, I was still playing with my didi at that time.... :p

Top Bottom