BMWCM Official Buka Puasa Cum Official TT For August 2012

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
MadZiZ,

A good intiative to organize this buka puasa for the orphange home. Rest assured BMWCM will give you the full support.

MadZiZ;764647 said:
Thanks bro. To all that will come for this mini event I just want to say thank you. Maybe it is just me but i have a soft spot for children that are less blessed than us normal folks.

May Allah bless u bro..

Thanks guys and fellow brothers......i appreciate your kind words but anyone with a kind heart too would do so. So nothing special done by me.

PEJABAT & ASRAMA PUTERA
Lot 2980, Kg Sungai Penchala
Jalan Penchala Indah 6
Jalan Damansara,
60000 Kuala Lumpur.

ASRAMA PUTERI
Lot 2996, Kg Sungai Penchala
Jalan Penchala Indah 6
Jalan Damansara,
60000 Kuala Lumpur.

If using GPS: try to locate Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Sg Penchala

Directions if coming from TTDI towards Sg Penchala you will pass Rasta on left.
Proceed under highway Passover towards Sg Penchala
Drive straight till you see a yellow mosque
At that traffic light you turn right
Take the 3rd left turning which slopes down after garbage bins
Proceed till you see another left which is a slope going up towards Sekolah Kebangsaan Rendah Sg Penchala
Turn right and locate a green house. Opposite house is a white colored canopy.
You have reached destination :)

Salam kepada semua can I know how many will attend tomo?

1. MadZiZ
2. dzuljazz2001 (tentative)

Salam kepada semua can I know how many will attend tomo?

1. MadZiZ
2. dzuljazz2001 (tentative)
3. _M_ (tentative)
4. Fadhlan
5. soulfood

Thanks guys. Just as mentioned to bro Fadhlan the meeting point is in front of Rasta along the road heading downwards to Sg Penchala at ard 6:45-7pm. From here it should be less than a 10 min drive to the house. Btw i listed up to no 4....if anyone else wants to share the Buka Puasa with the kids without any obligations just feel free to add on ya....

A big thanks for those that came tonight amidst groping for the correct direction for tonight's mini gathering I am sure the kids appreciated it a lot. Tq to our Mr. President, Fadhlan, Soulfood, Gendong and to -M-. It was nice sharing this humbling experience with the lot of you. To bro -M- thanks for the coffee session at Centerpoint Mall, yes my humble shop is in that mall...yes I know it is a quiet mall hahaha. Tomo I shall try and upload the pics taken by my bro Zaini Abdullah. Haha sorry for not being able to eat the KFC.

Bravo MadZiZ for coordinating the charity event, for your generosity and sharing the experience with fellow members. :top:

Also congrats for turning BLUE :rock:

Ladies & gentlemen of BMW Club Malaysia,

Following the Ikhwan Charity Event held last night organised by our new OM Madziz (woot woot!) and supported by Dato' Prez, another new OM _M_ (woot woot woot!), Gendong, Soulfood and I, a donation in the amount of RM1,000.00 from the previous collection on 11th August 2012 during Buka Puasa TT was given out to the 55 underprivileged children of Ikhwan.

In addition, a cheque in the amount of RM500.00 was also issued to Pusat Jagaan Kasih Harapan last night, also from the collection on 11th August 2012 Buka Puasa TT.

May Allah bless us who have contributed in kind and many thanks also to BMW Club Malaysia.

Thanks bro Fadhlan for officially inviting me and -M- into this club!!!!! May we strengthen our clubs bonds trough TT and events from here. I am ready to be a sweeper since my car is not as fast.....LOL :p

Pics hopefully will be up soon sorry ya guys for this delay....cameraman Kena food poisoning lol!!!

Hi as promised i attach some pics of that buka puasa night at Lambaian Kasih Orphanage Drive.....

Top Bottom