BMWCM Official TT @ TUPAI TUPAI - 10.AUGUST.07

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bailey said:
yep he's the youngest only 1yr 10 mth , i'll invite u for his 2nd bday tis march ya, c u tomolow ya

Are u sure or not for inviting us to ur son's b'day? :p

Anyway, will see u at MMZ :D

invitation

Hell Boyz said:
Are u sure or not for inviting us to ur son's b'day? :p

Anyway, will see u at MMZ :D

i dont mind inviting u all but pls ensure to be santa claus wit loads of gifts ya at least the minimum like the one he is riding on like in my signature ya hehehehe

Bailey said:
i dont mind inviting u all but pls ensure to be santa claus wit loads of gifts ya at least the minimum like the one he is riding on like in my signature ya hehehehe

ha..ha..ho..ho..nak beli sendirilah..tak cukup main golf betting lebih2..he..he:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hoi iceman63 when r we gonna bet? but dont forget to come for the dinner at FATTY CRAB ya tonite then to TT ya...........lu bg wa brapa stroke bwh pokok?

Good turnout even with the rain....Iceman13 next time pls dont belanja teh again ok...

XXX said:
Good turnout even with the rain....Iceman13 next time pls dont belanja teh again ok...

Actually, the rain spoiled the evening, "duduk pun tak boleh, diri pun susah"..............but the spirit & passion still there!

p/s: Iceman13, tak belanja pun?

bcos the pantang is bila orang kiamsap belanja itu tuhan mesti menangis punya...kekekek

The turn out is not as many as the one in last Kota Damansara Official TT..
Never seen so many Beemers at that TT..
But still, there are lots of pretty good cars as well as members there at MMZ..
Nice meeting u guys..

So Jerman..
Any chances that u might install the "spring booster"?

Jerman said:
Actually, the rain spoiled the evening, "duduk pun tak boleh, diri pun susah"..............but the spirit & passion still there!

p/s: Iceman13, tak belanja pun?
Jerman ,yesterday raining spoiled the evering ,but does matter ,is the first time ,we diri feel comfort ok lah !!!

wah xxx on the way to tt lagi boleh drift but you ok ma sifu unlike some people who think he is drift king but come out of car pukeing bahasa malaysia muntah hehehehehehehe
any way had fun.

redbaron said:
wah xxx on the way to tt lagi boleh drift but you ok ma sifu unlike some people who think he is drift king but come out of car pukeing bahasa malaysia muntah hehehehehehehe
any way had fun.

Yeahh...
I saw that too.. After traffic lights, straight away drift.. :)

XXX said:
bcos the pantang is bila orang kiamsap belanja itu tuhan mesti menangis punya...kekekek

ayaaa once a while larrr .. where can you get free TT these days .... i'm bringing along the spirit of the old timers that used to belanja for newbies ...
ahemm when you was a newbie --tarak orng belanja ka ?? how sad ..that is why larrr .. Understand ...

anyway despite of the downpour and so on,we still did manage to throw out a good one..to those who made it happen ..TQ very very much and for those who missed out --- do join us for the next ...

Top Bottom