BMWCM Official TT @ TUPAI TUPAI - 10.AUGUST.07

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Nik, thanks for the photos
XXX, thanks for being the traffic police/parking organizer that evening!

Great TT and great turn up .......

Only the parking create the problem .....

Hopefully next round the Zhulian dont hv the meeting at the same time ......

Lionel_Koh said:
Great TT and great turn up .......

Only the parking create the problem .....

Hopefully next round the Zhulian dont hv the meeting at the same time ......

When's our next round? Next official TT will be at khalifahs??.. lolx

Guys...guys...for your information that area is always full during the evening...I watched you guys from that MLM agency the other night...apparently there was not enough parking space and saw some members blocked the cars arrived there earlier...I've been following up on the club events so ......I told my friends even with all the BMWs car there shouldn't be any prob if the parked cars want to get out...

SSZ said:
Guys...guys...for your information that area is always full during the evening...I watched you guys from that MLM agency the other night...apparently there was not enough parking space and saw some members blocked the cars arrived there earlier...I've been following up on the club events so ......I told my friends even with all the BMWs car there shouldn't be any prob if the parked cars want to get out...

Farnee thing is when I went for the recce one friday at abt the time we are suppose to hold the TT, the place was deserted...and we even talked to the boss and he said its always like that unless zhulian has meetings.

SSZ does zhulian have their meetings every Friday or only on some Fridays..is it possible to get a schedule for next month if they are goin to have a meeting on 8/12/06.

Wei boss,

when you went for reccee it was Hari Raya lar........ish, ish, ish......

yeop said:
Wei boss,

when you went for reccee it was Hari Raya lar........ish, ish, ish......

it was the Friday b4 the TT Raya was already into 2nd week mah..but also got talk to the Khalifah boss mah..

Brudder,

Orang sudah balik kampung at that time lar.......as for the Khalifah boss, haiya marketing mar......

xxx, don't take my word for it but as far as i know (heard this from kawan) wednesday night is usually pack with all those mercs, honda etc cars with reg ending with 8848. Other nights I am not so sure....Apparently the owner of this Zhulian is base in Penang and he is a multi multi millionaire!

place was okay,just that parking was not organized by the khalifas.if only they had blocked the parking it would have been better..perhaps next time we cum early2 n put up like csi banner to block certain portion of the carpark..
great to see the club members mingling around regardless of what series they drove..nice to have met the e36ers..u guys definitely rock..
xxx,thank u for orgynizing..
till the next one..

XXX, thanks for the comittee member and your effort to organised, anyway we can't blame not to have car park but it still consider a good tt. Hope our next tt would not jam up with Zhulian. UDM Cheers !!!

vobs said:
its the car stuntman accident near shell that caused the jam i guess

No lar, it's us who mades the jam coz all the cars are lining up and blocking one of the road :D

Top Bottom