BMWCM Official TT @ TUPAI TUPAI - 10.AUGUST.07

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
well, mutiara burger king opposite mutiara tesco, shopping can, buy food can, pump petrol can, see movie can, can ar?, quite ok ma used to see 10s of bmw hang out there weekend....just my two cents:)

PLS CHECK THIS THREAD AGAIN ON MONDAY...FOR LATEST UPDATE FOR VENUE & TIME.

XXX

XXX said:
PLS CHECK THIS THREAD AGAIN ON MONDAY...FOR LATEST UPDATE FOR VENUE & TIME.

XXX

i guess MMZ is still the best choice at the moment.....2 cents

XXX,

Have u confirmed the Venue for TT & what time?

Besides, where our guys should wait to convoy together?

HELL BOYZ?? U COMING??. . lolx.. glad to hear tat.. hmpz.. o yea.. mr XXX wats the decision madE?..

It will be out latest by the end of today or latest tmw.....everything has been confirmed...waiting for acting VP Fabian Yee to post the details...so watch out for it.

XXX, how about KAJANG near GIANT hypermarket ,got mamak and a lot of parking?

OK, we'll move on from Sri Hartamas by 9.30pm to Kota Damansara for the TT at 10pm proposed by XXX.

Calling for all Xtreme E3Sixers Members to join in!

It is opposite some condos but not sure what namelah..

I think its opposite the Kelab Golf Seri Selangor (KGSS)..

Anyways it is very easy to get there if u guys are familiar with that area u can even go through Riana Green and it will lead u all the way to the Crossroad where Khalifa Bistro will be directly opposite you...but if you come from the curve go under the Viaduct and just go straight for abt 3-4km where u will come to a crossroad with Traffic lights.. turn right at the traffic lights and Khalifah will be infront of you.

XXX said:
Anyways it is very easy to get there if u guys are familiar with that area u can even go through Riana Green and it will lead u all the way to the Crossroad where Khalifa Bistro will be directly opposite you...but if you come from the curve go under the Viaduct and just go straight for abt 3-4km where u will come to a crossroad with Traffic lights.. turn right at the traffic lights and Khalifah will be infront of you.

.... and BTW, before turning right at the traffic junction you will not missed the Lorenzo big signboard on your righthand side row of shops.

Ah Piau, adding this will help oso-la, don't you think so :D

First time TT, any sifus care to bring me around during TT session, new ler, go there alone scared look like a fool afterwards hehehe

Top Bottom