BMWCM Official TT @ TUPAI TUPAI - 10.AUGUST.07

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
dunno, they never replied or updated me on anything.

tongsatriani said:
JB brothers low response, so no go!

SG...:( no responce at all from johnhiggin....

XXX said:
dunno, they never replied or updated me on anything.

That's bad news man :( (tot of can make this time a big Grand TT) :eek:

people there is a foreigner fried coming from penang for this friday's tt.....he is seriously planning on building a unique e34...he would love to see all other e34s which have been modified...may your modification be suspensions, exhaust, brakes, engine, supercharger it doesnt matter...this guy would like to meet you and get feedback...so people it would be great if you guys can come to the TT this friday....if you guy cannot come on friday it would be good if we can meet on saturday...all this guy wants to do is see what you have done to you cars...

thanks

PM me if anyone can make it...

skar19 said:
people there is a foreigner fried coming from penang for this friday's tt.....he is seriously planning on building a unique e34...he would love to see all other e34s which have been modified...may your modification be suspensions, exhaust, brakes, engine, supercharger it doesnt matter...this guy would like to meet you and get feedback...so people it would be great if you guys can come to the TT this friday....if you guy cannot come on friday it would be good if we can meet on saturday...all this guy wants to do is see what you have done to you cars...

thanks

PM me if anyone can make it...

skar, unable to PM you as your mail box FULL.

If I'm not mistaken and the same person we are talking about, his name is Frank.

I have actually spoken to him but he sounded to be TOO CAUTIOUS type (chinese saying Kia Si type), anyway, tonight is the best time to see all types of models.
There will be a lot of E34s around.

Just come around and maybe, one or two teh tariks on him, bro:D

A Big Thank You To All Who Turned Up. Sorry About The Parking Hope To
Get It Solved For The Next One.

When will it be the next TT?? .. I guess the other groups like e34s, e46ers shd join join abit la.. lolx.

aw.w....i missed the gathering...

started my journey from Bandar Utama at about 10.45......reach the tunnel only I saw jam....faster turn back...haha..... =/

its the car stuntman accident near shell that caused the jam i guess

Top Bottom