BMWCM Official TT @ TUPAI TUPAI - 10.AUGUST.07

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
oh i see i didnt know the true feeling & power tat the thanik cld give maaaaahhhhhh anyway see u there bro

Bailey;198864 said:
oh i see i didnt know the true feeling & power tat the thanik cld give maaaaahhhhhh anyway see u there bro

ya man ..when ever i see your nick .. it reminds me of a shot of BAILEY's with ICE .. chillin cold ... yum yum

oh ya , u r rite kan as long as ive never touched them its ok wit me

how nice hah the Bailey's hehehehe cheers

it'll be my 1st time attending.... hope that i can get to find the place! its not easy to locate, even with the map, if 1 is not familiar with the area...... could be the reason for the 'poor' turnout!!! by the way what is ' HH '?

loner1my.. Alternatively, you can wait at Projet Shah Alam, just after the stadium along the main road. The E36ers will all be there before convoying over together..

Cheers :)

dear strat, a e46 with e36ers? won't i be out of place???? hahahahahaha.... sorry, just kidding!!!! i prefer hh before the tt for sure.... yikes!!!! am i out of context???? looking forward to c u guys! Cheers!!!

Dear loner1my, I drive an e46 but I hang out and drive around with them all the time. Besides, they are there to wait for all the e46 guys to come join in before going over to MMZ together. Brother, in this family.. it don't matter which UDM you drive :) I know, you were just kidding.. but I'm just explaining :D Cheers! and see you tonight..

wei strat u sound really like UNCLE lah never stop talking anyway c u tonite at MMZ ya.........

GUYS come on, the spirit of UDMers as tonite is our OFFICIAL TT

It was one of the better TT last night........great turnout in all shapes & sizes......

Way to go, guys & gals!

yes, its true... i was there for the 1st time, and thanks to fabian for the directions... too bad i had to leave early, perhaps HH next time?!

just curious, can forum member come join TT too, eventho dont own any bmw...?

Great turn out...and had a wonderful time..plus the ROYAL RUMBLE...jangan angry2 next time Iceman 13 he he ha ha

Top Bottom