BMWCM Official TT @ TUPAI TUPAI - 10.AUGUST.07

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hello Joe Suther how come i didnt see you at the offcial TT..committee must come and welcome all the newbie's..Joe Yazid was there to..keep some satay but u tak datang so gua belasahlah...ha ha ha

ye lor we were expecting u come lah joe suther if not sure we can view for free 2 BIG ROYAL RUMBLE, jes to tell u it was a great turn out......kudos everybody to make the TT happening............cheers

For the interest of the many new and old members, can the Committee confirm May's TT schedule for May 11th Friday at MMZ?

Cheers

p/s: XXX, where are you? No picture & No sound???

Yes Mr. Jerman, confirm Official TT every 2nd Friday so this months will be on the 11th. Thank You Sir.

The last TT sucks getting bad. Commettie pls do something don't spend to much time on HH.Please don't get me wrong i am just concern. I think the no 1 man in club should look in to it, an spend time in malaysia more than down under. Cari makan is cari makan but high time for you to put things in order. I hope you and your team understand. Iam sorry if in any way i have offended you and your team.

danc;219962 said:
Urh what is HH?

It stand for "Happy Hours". Just like TT (Teh Tarik), ppl hang out after work for
a few beer before the premium price of beer becomes effect.

Dear Committee,
Please confirm if TT is on this Friday, 8th June at MMZ?

HI

SilverChair;230854 said:
hi there..
anybody members frm shah alam..
may b we can pkena teh trik...

hi silverchair, im from s.alam why dont we meet up at bkt jelutong toll & we heading to petronas opposite eastin hotel then to tupai tupai for TT yeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

This month August TT will aslo be held at Tupai Tupai pls check back later for more details..

Hello you want me to do any booking or not XXX. After waja club take the place than you know. Mr Fab is the taylor coming on this TT.

Can it be possible to have the OffTT
at an earlier time... like at 8.00pm
so that we can have early whatevers?

What say you all?

Top Bottom